Reviews for Heartstrings
Im Sammeh chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Damn, you went all out. I applaud you, for not only the story, but for the protest as well. Serves them right, taking our fun away from us.
Harbinger XIII chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Shut up stupid Bitch, honest to God...If you wanna jerk off do it somewhere else...
ian driskell chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I completlyz agree with you that that "M" rating is there for a reason, let people write what they like and dont just throw away their hard work like trash!
unknown chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
it was good liked it :)
devilmania67 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Beautifully said.
LovelyBubbles07 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Amen! So glad someone was able to say it f for us! I hail from the sonic fanfiction genre and I have to say I appreciate you speaking out against the issues of MA ratings on this site. I was also attacked by these story deleting tyrants, and my works have been monitored by a troll named Lord Kelvin. It single-handedly destroyed my love for writing on this site. is a warped hole that is devoid of readers or serious romance other than occasional gems. So that option is like you said inferior to the this site. I am so glad that in my stead (being the old 23 year old fart I am) that someone decided to say something. Thank You!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You know I usually don't say this about lemons but this was actually a very fun and erotic tale.
It had the right amount of build up for the great payoff. And the way Lightning was fed off with Hope's little game was the high point of it.
As all things there's some problem, in my opinion. Although I said that the games were a high point, I still think the rule of "show, don't tell" applies to this, as you just mention briefly those games and as such loose some of the "erotica points" you could have gotten otherwise.
As I said in the beginning I usually don't do this but this fic was really good and can only get better.
That One Reviewee chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I carrot that. Reason: For all the stories with lemons in them I have actually enjoyed it because of the plot build up and it's disappointing to see this part of removed. Please rethink what you are doing and simoly find a way to disallow young readers tostumble on the MA stories like their year of birth or something. (just their year) and hide the MA tag to those not logged in. But yes i fully agree.

T.o.R (aka DarthWriter55)
The Mysterious Stranger chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
And by the way, it would do you well to post this message on ALL of your works, as well as at the top of your profile, and maybe even send it to other authors with whom you are familiar. But sending it to site administrators would be like sending Bar-Mitzvah invitations to Al-Quaeda...or Hitler.

But if something in the nature of mass protest DOES get moving here, it just may earn the support of this mysterious stranger...

...who am I REALLY...? Only time will reveal...
The Mysterious Stranger chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
They pulled this same bullshit on 9/11, deciding to put in place extreme censorship a few weeks afterwards. That's one of the reasons that I left the site around ten years ago.

The people who run this site are Nazis, but unfortunately, unless a massive number of authors close their accounts, they're just going to do what they want anyway.

And you are right about a lack of alternatives; even MediaMiner is a drop in the bucket. But it's like any other major company in the world: they do what they want as long as people keep sucking it, and people are just too weak and stupid to refuse to suck it.

Simply put, it's going to take more than a petition; we'd need to organize hundreds, if not thousands, of authors. And let's face it: most of the authors on this site just don't take it seriously enough, or take it seriously for a short while and then move on. That's why you see so many unfinished works.

Unfortnately, my extreme dissappointment with some aspects of FFXIII and FFXII have made my hunger for imaginative release too strong to fight. I have written several new works after almost ten years of silence. But oh how I hesitate to return to this site...it really is shameful.
bignate214 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
come on atleast tell us what they wanted FANG for
Whiffles chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Holy shit in a heavenly toilet, this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Fang is so fucking cruel for that and Vanille is just tight because she lost the bet to Fang.I personally think Lightning is better paired with Cloud from the old FinalFantasy.
Chibylove chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Now that! Is a lemon!YUM!XD!

It was the most hilarious and one of the hottes stories I read! It was well written too

Good job dude, it was one of the best Hope and Lightning lemons stories i read five out of five stars!

Hope you keep it up!

P.S.

Fang hilariously funny and cunning nice;D

Lightning stubborn but sexy

Hope...(fangirl drool)Hot as HELL Baby!XD
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awesome man just simply awesome the best i have ever read