Reviews for Before the Dawn
sanchezkm chapter 28 . 6/11/2011
Gah! Five more chapters only? Does that mean you're killing him! It's so good, and you've characterised Hermione so well, I swing between thinking she'll have to do something and thinking she'll let it happen. Gah!
Sic Vita Est chapter 27 . 6/11/2011
Really enjoying this story! :)
xKrysx chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
I think the beauty of what you wrote is amplified by the fact that we know what will happen - we know that Sirius does not get a happy ending (unless you decide to change the ending, of course, and to tell the truth, I would not be horribly averse to that) and therefore Hermione seems more poignant, more tragic, more emotion-filled.

I love that as we get closer to the end, we get to see that change in Hermione, and the fact that there are some who are perceptive enough (Moody) to know that things don't end happily ever after.

What I truly enjoy is that this is a realistic piece, with almost everyone in-character.

So thank you, for writing. (:
sanchezkm chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
Please don't kill Sirius! I'll cry if you do. Surely Hermione will just decide to stuff Dumbledore! Really enjoying this fic :)
WeatherWatch chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
I seem to be crying again... completely unashamedly.

Molly is the second mother we all want, isn't she? It made me so happy that she made Hermione a cardigan, and that it was the prettiest one ever. _

I'm going to miss Fred something fierce ("...can't he give it a rest and have a mince pie or something?").

Please save them all (or as many as you can). I'm itching to know whether I'll be heartbroken or joyous at the end of this wonderful story.

Brilliant writing. I love the way you've combined the festivity with the melancholy right next to it... ah, tis super :)
inuyasha's tennyo chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
the closer you get, the more afraid i get... please don't kill Sirius!
leafhouse chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
I get more and more anxious each and every chapter oh my goodness! You are doing such a great job at building up suspense that it's almost unbearable to read this story due to my excitement. Fabulous fabulous fabulous job as usual.
WeatherWatch chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
MoodyMoodyMoodyMoody! Way to make me weepy with a reminder about his death. Guh, I'm going to be a wreck when Part II comes out in July.

I loved Moody's 'ones who have nothing left to lose' comment and now I'm super intrigued as to the reason behind it (I read a fic once that was HermioneMoody time-travel and it explained the 'constant vigilance' motto as a result of Hermione and their son's tragic murders, so I'm interpretating it along those lines, but obviously with someone other than Hermione!).

And the last section - perfect execution. Moody's frankness, Hermione's internal comments; I loved it.

Cheers for the update! It's getting too close to Sirius' possible demise if you ask me :P and I still have no idea whether he's going to live or not! OOh, the drama, the suspense! :D
Maebynotsoclever chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
wow Laura, it's getting more and more interesting with every chapter. I liked the conversation between Hermione and Arthur in the previous chap. The moment is so close. I get more anxious. Keep on writing
celinae chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
lol. I love how Moody's so matter of fact and pragmatic while Hermione's probably wondering how she'll be able to go on without him at all, much less be vigilant enough to be an Auror.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
siddyi chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
I waited a really long time to catch up on this story so that I could read a big chunk at once (chapters 16-26!)... I don't think I can do that anymore, it's gotten too good! I know we'll get an update tomorrow, but I have to insert a tiny request to update all at one... I'm itching to finish it and see what happens! Thanks for a wonderful story thus far!

P.S. Still loving the tweets. You've inspired me to finally start watching Dr. Who, it's fabulous!
ThePsychoFairy chapter 26 . 6/8/2011
No! Nooooo, I don't want Sirius to die! Ever! He's o awesome! Why must certain character - cough hermione cough - keep reminding me?
WeatherWatch chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
Oh that was an absolutely perfect and priceless ending! _ Hot air balloons. XD Arthur is so wonderful. I LOVE THE WEASLEYS SO MUCH :'D

Not much to home in on in this chapter, butrest assured I loved it. It was a nice whole picture of them all :)

Lovely writing, as usual.
Emma chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
I was refreshing my window incessantly an hour ago hoping you would update and you did! Yay! Great chapter and I can't wait for more :D
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »