Reviews for Before the Dawn
crazyelf22 chapter 30 . 6/13/2011
Oh Fred and George! I loved seeing them in this chapter. They always put a smile on my face.

Hermione and Sirius made me somewhat sad in this chapter. I do hope that somehow his death will be avoided... . You do have a way of making the endings conveniently wonderful, so I'm hopeful.

Great chapter! I look forward to the next! :)
Lalinn chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
I can tell that this will be among my favourite chapters too. Liked the last line. Fitting.
a.little.whimsy chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
Brilliant :)
crazyelf22 chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
This WAS an exciting chapter! I had a feeling that somebody would come for her and now I'm curious to see what will happen next. Can't wait for your update! :D
NorthernLights25 chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
I loved this chapter! I cannot wait for the next one!
siddyi chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
It's after 12 o'clock, I have a pounding headache, and I need to wake up early tomorrow morning... but i couldn't go to bed without reading. And you deserve a quick review. That was INTENSE and AWESOME. Can't wait for tomorrow's (?) installment. I really would right more, but i'm about to pass out and my head really does hurt... till next time!
broadwayb chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
I just got chills
sanchezkm chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
Ah! So good! Need more! pls dont kill sirius!
WeatherWatch chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
KJBASDKJHAUHDIAUHLASH!

Thrilling, yes. Nerve-wracking, definitely. Frying pans seem to be in vogue at the moment (*coughTangledcough*), and now we know why: perfect weapong of deflection.

Poor Sirius had to kill twice in this... that breaks my heart. But at the same time it's a bit of good riddance to nasty souls. I love the message he left for Voldemort - short, powerful, final. Rarara - this is getting even more intense as we inch ever-closer to the end.

Great action-filled chapter. Though, admittedly, you are killing me with anticipation. ;)
ThePsychoFairy chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
Omigod! That's so epic! *squeals exitedly*
DreamerMarauder chapter 29 . 6/12/2011
That was a very unexpected chapter. The whole story is just stunning me, I can't to read what happens next - really hoping that Sirius makes it this time around. Can't imagine this without him. Thanks!
Fiane chapter 28 . 6/12/2011
Reading this fic is like sweet, prolonged torture for me. Everytime I get the alert I am reluctant to click the link and read through the latest piece of emotional beating that is the inevitable. But I always do and at the end of each chapter I wonder why I keep reading something that is so depressing. I still don't have an answer. I love and hate this story with a burning passion.

Masterfully written as always, and artfully manipulated. Congratulations on another brilliant installment.

Yours eternally addicted (unfortunately),

Fiane
leafhouse chapter 28 . 6/11/2011
I'm crossing my fingers that Hermione decides to be selfish for once and save Sirius! You depict their relationship so heart wrenchingly perfect that just the thought of it ending in Sirius' death is cruel! I do have a strong feeling you're going to kill poor Sirius off, so I'll be waiting for the next wonderful chapter with a box of Kleenex. Great chapter.
WeatherWatch chapter 28 . 6/11/2011
Quite frankly, I'm not forgiving Dumbledore for Cedric either. Cedric was so wonderful; he should've had pretty babies with Cho and live 'til he was 140. *sigh*

I think I should read the rest of this story, all the new updates, with a box of tissues. It's so sad. Please save Sirius - he's too pretty to die! And he and Hermione need each other! And happy endings are great *nudgenudgewinkwink*

Heart-wrenching sentence of the chapter: "But we've got each other, and that's all we'll ever really need."

Brilliant writing. _
sanchezkm chapter 28 . 6/11/2011
Gah! Five more chapters only? Does that mean you're killing him! It's so good, and you've characterised Hermione so well, I swing between thinking she'll have to do something and thinking she'll let it happen. Gah!
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »