Reviews for Before the Dawn
tardisinthesgc chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
oh, you write so beautifully! i can't wait for more!
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I think Hermione had a right to be upset with Remus for the way he was acting. I can understand how he feels but it is cruel for him to disregard her feelings about what's happened and chastise her for things she can't change. I'm glad she told him off.

Poor Hermione.

-Ellie
ThunderSpeak chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
ugh I can't get over how good this is. the conversation with Remus was wonderful and so tense... and then when she got back, you managed to describe such a huge moment in like two paragraphs perfectly. I cant wait to see more! :)
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
I really like the fact that this story sticks to the books but is completely AU!

Looking forward to your next update! :)
celinae chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This story is really good, but it's starting to get too depressing. I guess because each chapter, she's in kind of the same place, worrying about Sirius and knowing he's going to die... I want her to change things, regardless of whether or not Dumbledore says she can't. I hope you let her! Because it's sad to see her reduced to just waiting on the sidelines, not being able to help at all except to try to change people's inflexible minds about Sirius..

In any case, I look forward to each chapter!
siddyi chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This story is fabulous, I LOVE IT! Soo... even though you already updated today... I'd love another update!

It's odd. How everything is sticking to canon but at the same time, well, not. I can't wait to see how the story turns out! UPDATE SOON PLEASE :) I love your stories 3 (and i'm following you on twitter!)
leafhouse chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This chapter is so heartbreaking :( I hope you will decide to save Sirius, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Great chapter as usual though :)
waterflower20 chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Love it!But Sirius is going to die again?Shame!
WeatherWatch chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
It's only sheer force of will that has me *not* crying. It's so heartbreaking! And I can't tell if things are going to follow the timeline exactly, or deviate just that little bit... Ooh it's infuriating, but it's addictive, and you do it so well!

Brilliant. Cheers for the update!

PS: 'Remus is still caught half way between young and old, as he always has been, and as he always will be.' - that is a fabulous line, I'd just like to add.
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Please update soon!
leafhouse chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Brilliant writing. Each chapter makes me more and more excited for what is to come. This relationship that you have formed between Hermione and Sirius is very unique. Can't wait to read more :)
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I'm really getting into this story even though I'm not usually a fam of Hermione/Sirius.

Nice chapter!
laura chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
aww thats cute that he got to see Harry. I hope everything works out between him and Hermione. I really like the last two sentences about the 12 years/12 seconds thing. clever. thanks for the great chapter!
tardisinthesgc chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
oh, this is really beautiful! can't wait to read an update!
waterflower20 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I love it but i have a ecactly she went back in time?
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »