Reviews for Before the Dawn
laura chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
aww thats cute that he got to see Harry. I hope everything works out between him and Hermione. I really like the last two sentences about the 12 years/12 seconds thing. clever. thanks for the great chapter!
tardisinthesgc chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
oh, this is really beautiful! can't wait to read an update!
waterflower20 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I love it but i have a ecactly she went back in time?
WeatherWatch chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
*he's the same Sirius who stomped about Grimmauld Place at Christmas in her fifth year singing 'God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs'* I kind of adore that line. It makes me so happy.

The last two lines gave me a funny little feeling. In a good way, but I think it was mostly the whole TWELVE YEARS thing. It's a long time. It's a big difference. I think my mind was just blown again (happens a lot with Harry Potter characters - I mean, Harry lived in a cupboard for ten years, Sirius was framed and Fred -well, I'm still in denial about that!)

Woohoo for updates. You're allowed to have strops with this fic, but don't let them go on for too long now ;D
KGSoprano chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
SUPER GOOD. I can't wait for the mystery to unravel!
AvidReaderBz chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
It's really really really really REALLY good!

bz x
waterflower20 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Sometimes her know it all attitude annoys even me!But i love her more for that!
WeatherWatch chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Promises or no, even offering to post daily is awesome! It makes me happy :D

I like Kingsley. I hope he features a little bit in the rest of this story. I love their "I'm going to be blunt" dialogue, and how Hermione is telling him things without telling him anything (though when he knows more, it'll all make sense).

Her comment about Dumbledore "almost making amends" was interesting. I feel a bit mean sometimes, but I like when there is someone who isn't quite all-trusting and in awe of Dumbledore.

And, finally, the last line. What a great little ending to the chapter. It's like being given a secret, with a wink at the end "I know something you don't know!"

Awesome writing, I hope the words come easily to you so I can read some more of your wonderful work :D
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Another wonderful chapter! I liked Hermione's brief conversation with Kingsley. Can't wait to watch everything unfold.:)

-Ellie
ThunderSpeak chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
wow I love the ending. this was another great chapter. I like Kinglsey, and how Sirius was literally right beneath his nose lol. Great job.
Dreams of Starlight chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
LOOVE it! :)

Poor Sirius and Hermione though.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I was going to ask whether this was connected to Paradox, but I'm glad you're keeping them separate. It's quite heartbreaking.

Loving this so far, however, and I'm intrigued to see how you'll change things. Obviously the fact that Hermione is older is a clear difference. I take it she's waiting to catch up time? Which means that there are two Hermiones running around?

Brilliant :)
WeatherWatch chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This snuck up on me! I'mn so glad to see another multichapter from you - they're always wonderful, in my opinion :) I love the way you write time travel.

Hermione and Sirius are both perfectly characterised so far - I like the forethought with the knife, and how you've mentioned little details.

I look forward to the next chapters with more than a little impatience ;D
Qualia Des chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
This is a fantastic beginning thus far, and I can't wait to see where you go next with this. :) Glad to see you writing another story by the way!
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Yay, another chapter! Thanks for posting. I'm glad these two are at least talking a bit about the things that have upset them.

Looking forward to more.:)

-Ellie