Reviews for Before the Dawn
leafhouse chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Good chapter, as always :D Just a curious question though: did you purposefully make sirius' vault number 713? Because in the book, vault 713 is where they were hiding the philosopher's stone. Just wondering if there's some kind of connection haha :)
B.B. Rain chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Whoa there. Vault 713 was where the Flamels kept the Philosopher's Stone, and nothing else.

And there's no reason for Sirius' pre-azkaban accounts to have been transferred in, out, or back and forth through that vault.

Other then that, I've been finding this and the related storie interesting, and look forward to each new update.
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
I love how this story is just so believable and I am really feeling the connection with the characters :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
lovely! this is truly lovely! can't wait for an update!
Ishouldhavebeenawitch chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
This is awesome! I adore the story and think it's so interesting. The characters are so belivable and I can't wait to see how they progress! I loved the hermione Remus bit it was so good and amazingly written :)
ThunderSpeak chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
ooooh angst! I feel bad for both of them. and am getting increasingly more angry with dumbledore... anyways, great chapter!
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Interesting perspective from Hermione. I think it sad she has so much to regret and be angry about. If she's not supposed to change things then why was she sent back?

Looking forward to more.:)

-Elie
waterflower20 chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Oh i thought it was when he attacked with the knife!I had totally forgot about the painting!Update when you can!
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Sirius and Hermione are so sweet together!

I cab't help feeling really bad about what's going to happen to Sirius in a couple of years though...
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Please update soon!
WeatherWatch chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Oh! He put it on *that* finger _ (Please don't tear out my heart at the end of this fic; Hermione and Sirius are sweet together!)

His cake was also sweet, but the ring made me 'aww' out loud. Lovely.
ThunderSpeak chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
this is a very sweet chapter. I like reading them just hanging out together.
leafhouse chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
I really hope you decide to save him! Their relationship is so tender and fragile; I don't want them to have to part again! Also, great job on the steady updating; I know it's not an easy task to get a chapter out each day. I would never have guessed this one was a bit hard to get out. It was just as beautiful as the other chapters :)
siddyi chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
All I really have to say is: . 3
Fiane chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
I both love and hate this story simultaneously...Their lives are so unfortunate but they seem to limp on and be happy. It's beautiful and I await each new chapter with both excitement and apprehension.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »