Reviews for Before the Dawn
Soyala chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
You Are actually an amazing writer, like in the literary sense! It might be the most depressing story ever, but well done.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 33 . 8/23/2012
I know I've read this before, not sure if I reviewed. Either way, it's so brilliant. I just hate how sad the ending was :/
BretheBabbit chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
O wow! I can't believe I never read this! I've been bawling my eyes out these last chapters, even having read one by one, which is on my favorites list. This is a very well written story. It's touching and sad and yet I think I'll have to add it too. Thank you for writing finishing and posting this.
mysteriouslife chapter 33 . 4/9/2012
That was incredibly sad. Great story though.
ChimericalParoxysm chapter 33 . 3/4/2012
Oh this was fabulous. So soulful from the very first words. I was wary in the beginning, because I've seen so many people misuse first person present, but wow! Every chapter in this story was powerful.

I usually try very hard to give constructive criticism in my reviews, and probably I could if I really sat and reflected on it, but I hope you'll forgive me to choose instead to just blow my nose and revel in the bittersweet flavours instead.

You have absolutely every right to be proud of this story.
Asterisks chapter 33 . 2/13/2012
This was such a wonderful and sad story to read. Heartbreaking really. I wished for a happy ending, but I guess this is more honest to life.
Vendell chapter 33 . 1/2/2012
Fantastic story. Glad to see that Hermione saved Sirius in the end.
mudpuddledemon chapter 33 . 12/31/2011
Wow. That was fucking amazing. Hats off to you.
hollister9 chapter 33 . 12/29/2011
Okay. I really don't know how to say this. Its 5.56am and i've been up for the past four, five hours or so reading this beautiful, beautiful story. My tears have now dried, but blimey, you really knocked me for six! Hahaha. (i'm now laughing and crying at the same time). Basically, I thought it was completely and utterly fascinating. The way you captured their relationship, the way you wrote it in present tense (which by the way is oddly refreshing and really quite clever!) the way you described things like the crosswords and not being able to retrieve her wand from under the fridge because the gap was too small. I am getting into this review too much, but honestly, it was... Great. An understatement if there ever was one. And one more thing, some of your authors notes really cracked me up too, one of my favourites being when you took your dog for a walk and swore when you realised you made a mistake in the last chapter haha! And doctor who is pretty good isn't it? It's 6.05am, I should probably hit the hay now. But seriously. T
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
Wow this story is beyond amazing! I've never seen a Hermione Sirius Fic and you have donea splendid job crafting the tale. Sirius and Herminone's characterizations were superb.

Yasha's Sis
saudade do coracao chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
Look at this - I couldn't stay away, and I'm already finished. :( You're going to make me cry! This was just beautiful. I savoured every word. I love your writing style. You handle the present tense so skillfully, and your little observations of the mundane (like putting bread in the toaster or whatever while the narrative is going on) make it so much more poignant. There was a thread of melancholy running all through it, so much so that when I turned off the computer and went to bed last night I just lay there feeling very pensive. So bravo! This was very well done. Why aren't you spending all your talents on original fic? :) By the way, thanks for the PM, and thank you for this story!
saudade do coracao chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
This is really beautifully written. My favourite part so far was the part about twelve years of horror not being able to affect his love. I'm a little confused about Hermione existing in two places at once - have I missed a prequel?

So I have been trying to finish this tonight, but seeing as it is getting very late and I have only just finished chapter nine, I thought I would do the responsible thing and save it for another time. I don't know when that will be, so I just wanted to let you know now how much I have enjoyed the time spent with this story so far. Thank you!
padfoot's Niamh chapter 33 . 11/30/2011
"He'd be proud of her if she hadn't ended up dead." Brilliant piece of writing... I like the way u captured 'Mione's turmoil at not being able to tell anyone about what happens exactly. And, the way that Sirius reacts to that in his own way... He seemed like the wild type to me tooP and the letter to Cedric's parents... Wow. Just the sort of thing that Hermione Granger would do. Honestly, I really really liked it. Read it in one go.

I've also read some of your Draco and Mione fics.. I liked the one with the coffeeD

In this fic i also appreciate the way the 15/16 yr old Mione comes to comfort Sirius...

thank u for writing a timeturner fic that makes a lot of sense...

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! dont ever stop writing

Am gng to read the seprequel now soooo, ByeD

xoxo

Nik
DawnMay chapter 33 . 11/14/2011
I was crying in the end... why did it have to be so sad? It's really well written and amazing. You know I always thought time heals everything... but love like that can't be overcome with time.
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 33 . 11/9/2011
After such a long time I've finally finished!

It completely breaks my heart all over again to whenever some1 in d Harry Potter series dies whether itd be in a fanfic or d original plot. Being reminded of d crappy, anti-climatic ending movie makes me feel so unsastified & completely pissed at JK Rowling 4 killing off so many bellowed characters...but no matter wat is done nth can change dat fact & I guess us fans will juz hav 2 live wif it.

I hav love-hate feelings 4 dis ending. But most of all, I'll always miss Fred & Sirius T.T
289 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »