Reviews for Before the Dawn
Eylia Riddle chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
Exelent story! I loved it! Now i'll read the sequel ;)
Felicity91 chapter 33 . 3/11/2014
This was such a beautiful, bittersweet story and the ending was even more so. At first, I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it because I always love to read about "the chase" and not the established relationship. I'm so glad I decided to go against what I usually do and read this. Like with your other works, I loved your characterizations. I think they're spot on. I can't wait to read the seprequel to see how they fall for each other and see how Sirus and Hermione were as a couple before they were each hardened by the realities of their world.
waywardwillowywicked chapter 33 . 1/20/2014
You are so evil, but so wonderful. This story is amazing (as is its sequel), one of the very best I've ever read. I am in tears. Truth is this is the second time I read this story (the last time was several months ago, but I couldn't bring myself to leave a review, I was a mess, snotty sobbing mess). Thought I was not going to cry, not this time. Well, I held out longer.
(Just to indicate the levels of awesomeness of this story - I am a cold-hearted, old, rotten inhuman being, the amount of tears I shed is limited by two or three drops I spare when stabbing my toe - two or three drops per year. And second time I break down like there's an onion-chopping factory in my apartment).
I loved every single word and sentence. I loved every situation and dialogue, every character, every description. I loved everything about this story. Thank you!
solosinger1 chapter 33 . 8/6/2013
Omgosh that was one of the most intense stories I've ever read! Not sure that I really liked the ending, cause I love happy endings. But it was so good and I guess it made sense...such a good story...
CMDRHill chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
You made me cry. No fanfic author has done that. Ever. I'm not even terribly fond of Hermione/Sirius.
How could you?
ptl4ever419 chapter 33 . 4/14/2013
I think this is the saddest story I've read, but saying that it is also one of the best. I'm going read the sequel now :) I'm amazed with your writing please never stop.
autumnapril15 chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
Absolutely heart-wrenching. Spent the last chapter simultaneously dying of suspense (I couldn't believe she saved him, though I probably should have seen it coming) and sobbing. I love that it differs from the usual time travel fics - it's great to see one where she isn't in Hogwarts and doesn't miraculously save everyone (not that I don't read those ones, too). Unique and utterly lovely.
anon chapter 33 . 4/2/2013
Omg, heart ripped out. That was so gorgeously terribly sad. Thanks for a great read.
NSteph2883 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Oh. My. Gosh... Amazing! I've been hooked from the first chapter. I'm so happy that I stumbled onto this story. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Absolutely loved it.
Fiorea chapter 33 . 2/24/2013
omg love it
Domi chapter 33 . 12/12/2012
I rarely leave reviews but not leaving anything for this story would be an insult. I'm a wreck and I swear I'm not overreacting. I'm all snotty and tears keep flowing. This was brilliant and I'm so honoured that I found this and got to enjoy every word. You are amazing and I just wanted to thank you. This story was worth every smile and every single tear I shed. I hope that this story will never be forgotten by anyone and I envy many readers who still have to read this. Because no matter how many times I'll read this in the future, there is nothing quite as mind blowing as reading this for the first time. Thank you again.
sashlery chapter 33 . 11/30/2012
Why did I have to read this while on my period? Tears everywhere.
Horsechick101 chapter 33 . 11/29/2012
I cries through most of this beautiful story. I'm crying now, this was one of the best, most well written, touching stories that I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it.
P.omp chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful, gorgeous, I'm in tears now as I write this review. God, getting through the last few chapters was just the hardest thing.
anna123 chapter 33 . 11/12/2012
Oh man, I kind of knew it would end this way, but I was hoping it wouldn't! Great story! Tugged at my heartstrings, that's for sure.
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »