Reviews for Before the Dawn
Horsechick101 chapter 33 . 11/29/2012
I cries through most of this beautiful story. I'm crying now, this was one of the best, most well written, touching stories that I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it.
P.omp chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful, gorgeous, I'm in tears now as I write this review. God, getting through the last few chapters was just the hardest thing.
anna123 chapter 33 . 11/12/2012
Oh man, I kind of knew it would end this way, but I was hoping it wouldn't! Great story! Tugged at my heartstrings, that's for sure.
yay chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
This is lovely and depressing.
Soyala chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
You Are actually an amazing writer, like in the literary sense! It might be the most depressing story ever, but well done.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 33 . 8/23/2012
I know I've read this before, not sure if I reviewed. Either way, it's so brilliant. I just hate how sad the ending was :/
BretheBabbit chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
O wow! I can't believe I never read this! I've been bawling my eyes out these last chapters, even having read one by one, which is on my favorites list. This is a very well written story. It's touching and sad and yet I think I'll have to add it too. Thank you for writing finishing and posting this.
mysteriouslife chapter 33 . 4/9/2012
That was incredibly sad. Great story though.
ChimericalParoxysm chapter 33 . 3/4/2012
Oh this was fabulous. So soulful from the very first words. I was wary in the beginning, because I've seen so many people misuse first person present, but wow! Every chapter in this story was powerful.

I usually try very hard to give constructive criticism in my reviews, and probably I could if I really sat and reflected on it, but I hope you'll forgive me to choose instead to just blow my nose and revel in the bittersweet flavours instead.

You have absolutely every right to be proud of this story.
Asterisks chapter 33 . 2/13/2012
This was such a wonderful and sad story to read. Heartbreaking really. I wished for a happy ending, but I guess this is more honest to life.
Vendell13 chapter 33 . 1/2/2012
Fantastic story. Glad to see that Hermione saved Sirius in the end.
mudpuddledemon chapter 33 . 12/31/2011
Wow. That was fucking amazing. Hats off to you.
hollister9 chapter 33 . 12/29/2011
Okay. I really don't know how to say this. Its 5.56am and i've been up for the past four, five hours or so reading this beautiful, beautiful story. My tears have now dried, but blimey, you really knocked me for six! Hahaha. (i'm now laughing and crying at the same time). Basically, I thought it was completely and utterly fascinating. The way you captured their relationship, the way you wrote it in present tense (which by the way is oddly refreshing and really quite clever!) the way you described things like the crosswords and not being able to retrieve her wand from under the fridge because the gap was too small. I am getting into this review too much, but honestly, it was... Great. An understatement if there ever was one. And one more thing, some of your authors notes really cracked me up too, one of my favourites being when you took your dog for a walk and swore when you realised you made a mistake in the last chapter haha! And doctor who is pretty good isn't it? It's 6.05am, I should probably hit the hay now. But seriously. T
InuYasha's God sis chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
Wow this story is beyond amazing! I've never seen a Hermione Sirius Fic and you have donea splendid job crafting the tale. Sirius and Herminone's characterizations were superb.

~Yasha's Sis
saudade do coracao chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
Look at this - I couldn't stay away, and I'm already finished. :( You're going to make me cry! This was just beautiful. I savoured every word. I love your writing style. You handle the present tense so skillfully, and your little observations of the mundane (like putting bread in the toaster or whatever while the narrative is going on) make it so much more poignant. There was a thread of melancholy running all through it, so much so that when I turned off the computer and went to bed last night I just lay there feeling very pensive. So bravo! This was very well done. Why aren't you spending all your talents on original fic? :) By the way, thanks for the PM, and thank you for this story!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »