Reviews for Before the Dawn
Eltanin Rose chapter 33 . 9/8/2011
Omfg u made me cry! I thought nothing, NOTHING, would have topped Paradox... yet here we are. I loved this. So much. Thank you for writing it. It is so heartbrakingly beautiful, so much so, that words cannot describe it.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 33 . 9/4/2011
Wow...this was amazing.

I'm glad this story didn't end the way I thought it would (Sirius dying and Hermione coping life without him) and relieved (and pleased) to see Hermione said "Screw the rule" and saved his life, even at the cost of her own. Even though I like happy ends, I do have a soft spot for bittersweet endings, or "beautifully tragic" ones as well. This story was simply moving and amazing, I loved how you managed to fit the older Hermione's appearance in the present with canon events and such. And her and Sirius relatinship-nicely done. They had their ups and downs, which made all the more realistic, especially in their situation.

Keep up that writing!

~SpeedDemon315
Lady Zymurgy chapter 33 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I honestly don't know what else to say.
Vindeen chapter 33 . 8/18/2011
Oh god. I feel like crying. Lovely, though. Sad, but... well, I feel it couldn't've ended any other way.
AddictedToFF chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I cried. This story is beautiful. You are such a talented writer, thankyou for continuing with HP fanfiction and sharing it with us all!
White Crow chapter 33 . 8/17/2011
I just have to say this. The thing that disturbs me the most is the cycle. I keep thinking, okay, old Hermione's dead now. Young Hermione's supposed to go back in time shortly after that. But in old Hermione's time, Sirius died. When she made the decision to interfere with that, did that also influence the future of Young Hermione?

I'd like to think that after old Hermione sacrificed herself, Sirius would prevent the incident. But if he did, then his entire past would change, too. Or could it still?

I'm obviously thinking about this too much. :)

Regardless, you wrote a beautiful piece here. Now, I'm off to read the rest of your Hermione/Tom fics.
White Crow chapter 31 . 8/17/2011
This is a heartbreak, if there ever was one.
White Crow chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
I love how you manage to nip in a bit of canon here and there, and it all makes sense somehow. You're brilliant, and let me tell you, there is no tone of surprise there. :)
Miss Calculation chapter 33 . 8/15/2011
I cried when Hermione died! I'm Looking forward to starting the sequel I noticed.
Rainmusic chapter 33 . 8/11/2011
I'm not a great reviewer, usually. But after finishing this fic, I wanted to tell you that a part of me wishes I had never read it. And I mean this in the most complimentary way possible.

You had me sobbing, crying for Hermione and Sirius and the inevitable. It's really a well laid tragedy; the slow build up, the ironic twist of his freedom at the end. Harry's joy, young Hermione's comfort, all of it was so well incorporated.

Love your writing, and will certainly be keeping tabs on the pre-sequel. Ah, and I wanted to mention I love your Tom/Hermione stuff as well, but this broke my heart.
Elliesmeow chapter 33 . 8/10/2011
So, so sad!*wails*

Thanks for posting such a wonderful fic. I'm sorry I got so behind on reviewing for each chapter.

I'm glad, despite the great loss, that Arthur gave Hermione the advice he did. And I loved young Hermione's words to Sirius. Well done.

-Ellie
Romantically Distant chapter 33 . 7/29/2011
I liked this story. A lot. It's kinda refreshing, having her go back in time but not changing things. Makes it more realistic in a way. After all when you change one thing how would you know what would happen next, it would be different.

Still thought it was sweet what she did; understand it completely.
fozzie35 chapter 33 . 7/24/2011
Great story. Heartbreaking.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 33 . 7/22/2011
That last chapter was so sad. I had a feeling it would end up like that. This was still a great story, though, no matter how sad the ending was.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 25 . 7/22/2011
I wonder how this story will end now. Because I feel like this is when things will change...either for better or worse, I can't really tell. I liked this spot-on characterization of Arthur in this chapter. Him being so serious about hot air balloons just makes sense. XD
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »