Reviews for Before the Dawn
NSteph2883 chapter 33 . 3/29/2013
Oh. My. Gosh... Amazing! I've been hooked from the first chapter. I'm so happy that I stumbled onto this story. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Absolutely loved it.
Fiorea chapter 33 . 2/24/2013
omg love it
Domi chapter 33 . 12/12/2012
I rarely leave reviews but not leaving anything for this story would be an insult. I'm a wreck and I swear I'm not overreacting. I'm all snotty and tears keep flowing. This was brilliant and I'm so honoured that I found this and got to enjoy every word. You are amazing and I just wanted to thank you. This story was worth every smile and every single tear I shed. I hope that this story will never be forgotten by anyone and I envy many readers who still have to read this. Because no matter how many times I'll read this in the future, there is nothing quite as mind blowing as reading this for the first time. Thank you again.
sashlery chapter 33 . 11/30/2012
Why did I have to read this while on my period? Tears everywhere.
Horsechick101 chapter 33 . 11/29/2012
I cries through most of this beautiful story. I'm crying now, this was one of the best, most well written, touching stories that I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing it.
P.omp chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful, gorgeous, I'm in tears now as I write this review. God, getting through the last few chapters was just the hardest thing.
anna123 chapter 33 . 11/12/2012
Oh man, I kind of knew it would end this way, but I was hoping it wouldn't! Great story! Tugged at my heartstrings, that's for sure.
yay chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
This is lovely and depressing.
Soyala chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
You Are actually an amazing writer, like in the literary sense! It might be the most depressing story ever, but well done.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 33 . 8/23/2012
I know I've read this before, not sure if I reviewed. Either way, it's so brilliant. I just hate how sad the ending was :/
BretheBabbit chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
O wow! I can't believe I never read this! I've been bawling my eyes out these last chapters, even having read one by one, which is on my favorites list. This is a very well written story. It's touching and sad and yet I think I'll have to add it too. Thank you for writing finishing and posting this.
mysteriouslife chapter 33 . 4/9/2012
That was incredibly sad. Great story though.
ChimericalParoxysm chapter 33 . 3/4/2012
Oh this was fabulous. So soulful from the very first words. I was wary in the beginning, because I've seen so many people misuse first person present, but wow! Every chapter in this story was powerful.

I usually try very hard to give constructive criticism in my reviews, and probably I could if I really sat and reflected on it, but I hope you'll forgive me to choose instead to just blow my nose and revel in the bittersweet flavours instead.

You have absolutely every right to be proud of this story.
Asterisks chapter 33 . 2/13/2012
This was such a wonderful and sad story to read. Heartbreaking really. I wished for a happy ending, but I guess this is more honest to life.
Vendell13 chapter 33 . 1/2/2012
Fantastic story. Glad to see that Hermione saved Sirius in the end.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »