Reviews for Before the Dawn
White Crow chapter 33 . 8/17/2011
I just have to say this. The thing that disturbs me the most is the cycle. I keep thinking, okay, old Hermione's dead now. Young Hermione's supposed to go back in time shortly after that. But in old Hermione's time, Sirius died. When she made the decision to interfere with that, did that also influence the future of Young Hermione?

I'd like to think that after old Hermione sacrificed herself, Sirius would prevent the incident. But if he did, then his entire past would change, too. Or could it still?

I'm obviously thinking about this too much. :)

Regardless, you wrote a beautiful piece here. Now, I'm off to read the rest of your Hermione/Tom fics.
White Crow chapter 31 . 8/17/2011
This is a heartbreak, if there ever was one.
White Crow chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
I love how you manage to nip in a bit of canon here and there, and it all makes sense somehow. You're brilliant, and let me tell you, there is no tone of surprise there. :)
Miss Calculation chapter 33 . 8/15/2011
I cried when Hermione died! I'm Looking forward to starting the sequel I noticed.
Rainmusic chapter 33 . 8/11/2011
I'm not a great reviewer, usually. But after finishing this fic, I wanted to tell you that a part of me wishes I had never read it. And I mean this in the most complimentary way possible.

You had me sobbing, crying for Hermione and Sirius and the inevitable. It's really a well laid tragedy; the slow build up, the ironic twist of his freedom at the end. Harry's joy, young Hermione's comfort, all of it was so well incorporated.

Love your writing, and will certainly be keeping tabs on the pre-sequel. Ah, and I wanted to mention I love your Tom/Hermione stuff as well, but this broke my heart.
Elliesmeow chapter 33 . 8/10/2011
So, so sad!*wails*

Thanks for posting such a wonderful fic. I'm sorry I got so behind on reviewing for each chapter.

I'm glad, despite the great loss, that Arthur gave Hermione the advice he did. And I loved young Hermione's words to Sirius. Well done.

Romantically Distant chapter 33 . 7/29/2011
I liked this story. A lot. It's kinda refreshing, having her go back in time but not changing things. Makes it more realistic in a way. After all when you change one thing how would you know what would happen next, it would be different.

Still thought it was sweet what she did; understand it completely.
fozzie35 chapter 33 . 7/24/2011
Great story. Heartbreaking.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 33 . 7/22/2011
That last chapter was so sad. I had a feeling it would end up like that. This was still a great story, though, no matter how sad the ending was.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 25 . 7/22/2011
I wonder how this story will end now. Because I feel like this is when things will change...either for better or worse, I can't really tell. I liked this spot-on characterization of Arthur in this chapter. Him being so serious about hot air balloons just makes sense. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
This chapter was very intense. But, I think you did a good job in pointing out that Dumbledore would let Cedric die all over again just to help with the big picture. It's definitely very much a Dumbledore thing. Personally, I could hardly believe that someone would let death happen if they were in his position. But, especially in the seventh book, I could understand why Dumbledore's refusal to intervene infuriated some of the characters.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
This is a very cool story so far. I like how all the chapters seem episodic, but they all weave in together because of one singular thing...which, I suppose, is the relationship between Hermione and Sirius. I'm a little confused about the time thing, like why she even remembers the last twelve years when Sirius was in prison. But, I'm sure that'll be explained. I like where this is going, though.
La Editor chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
"It's been so long since she's been mothered like this, so long since she's had a hug from somebody who just wanted to look after her and make sure she was eating properly.

She stays all night, unloading a lifetime of upset, while Molly listens, hugs, and soothes."

This made me stop cold and stare at my page.

This is a fantastic story, and you're a fantastic writer. I've always been interested in possible dynamics between Sirius and Hermione, and I very much enjoy how you present and twist and curl it around in this story. That above excerpt hit me incredibly hard, which is a goal well met of any story, I think. Wonderful job - I'm off to keep reading!
Invisible.Words chapter 33 . 7/20/2011
Well. You've ruined me. Absolutely ruined me.

I'm a blubbering mess and the worst part is I forced myself through those chapters. You may be the provider but I was the masochist.

Beautiful. Heart breakingly amazing. Just...

kill me now, damn it.
blissedoutvixen chapter 33 . 7/11/2011
Wow. That's all I can say is, wow. I didn't expect that. It was bitter, but fitting in a twisted sort of way. This story was incredibly sad, but I adored it.
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »