Reviews for Before the Dawn
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
This chapter was very intense. But, I think you did a good job in pointing out that Dumbledore would let Cedric die all over again just to help with the big picture. It's definitely very much a Dumbledore thing. Personally, I could hardly believe that someone would let death happen if they were in his position. But, especially in the seventh book, I could understand why Dumbledore's refusal to intervene infuriated some of the characters.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
This is a very cool story so far. I like how all the chapters seem episodic, but they all weave in together because of one singular thing...which, I suppose, is the relationship between Hermione and Sirius. I'm a little confused about the time thing, like why she even remembers the last twelve years when Sirius was in prison. But, I'm sure that'll be explained. I like where this is going, though.
La Editor chapter 22 . 7/20/2011
"It's been so long since she's been mothered like this, so long since she's had a hug from somebody who just wanted to look after her and make sure she was eating properly.

She stays all night, unloading a lifetime of upset, while Molly listens, hugs, and soothes."

This made me stop cold and stare at my page.

This is a fantastic story, and you're a fantastic writer. I've always been interested in possible dynamics between Sirius and Hermione, and I very much enjoy how you present and twist and curl it around in this story. That above excerpt hit me incredibly hard, which is a goal well met of any story, I think. Wonderful job - I'm off to keep reading!
Invisible.Words chapter 33 . 7/20/2011
Well. You've ruined me. Absolutely ruined me.

I'm a blubbering mess and the worst part is I forced myself through those chapters. You may be the provider but I was the masochist.

Ugh.

Beautiful. Heart breakingly amazing. Just...

kill me now, damn it.
blissedoutvixen chapter 33 . 7/11/2011
Wow. That's all I can say is, wow. I didn't expect that. It was bitter, but fitting in a twisted sort of way. This story was incredibly sad, but I adored it.
blissedoutvixen chapter 32 . 7/11/2011
I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm so keyed up right now. I can't believe next chap is last. Holy frick. She better save him.
blissedoutvixen chapter 31 . 7/11/2011
My god, you got me crying. I think he knows too. Wow.
blissedoutvixen chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
The twins rule. You have a great skill for getting every character, even ones you don't mention often, just right in terms of personality. You are brilliant at getting them across from just a few sentences, and your characterization is absolutely flawless.
blissedoutvixen chapter 25 . 7/11/2011
I just love Arthur. That last line is brill, and so is he.
blissedoutvixen chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
"Is that really what I souned like?" reminded me of the bit in the third movie where she goes, "is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" made me smile. Also, Hermione and Sirius should spend more time in closests together.
blissedoutvixen chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Ah, disgruntled, emo, Harry. Glad he and Hermione are having some interaction.
blissedoutvixen chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
I'm actually about to cry. This is so hard to read.
blissedoutvixen chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Ugh, I so don't want Cedric to die.
blissedoutvixen chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
I hope she starts changing things. To hell with Dumbledore.
blissedoutvixen chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Sad and heavy, but very real and I loved it.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »