Reviews for iHate the LoveHate
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Great story
Fletty chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awesome story - I really liked seeing a realistic perspective from Carly. A follow-up chapter wouldn't go amiss either - it'd round things up nicely; let Sam and Carly talk, and hear Freddie's opinion about the whole thing.

Overall, great writing! :-)
Rasivel chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
God I wish you would write more. I haven't read anything from you that I didn't like. But hey maybe less makes me appreciate it more. Either way keep up the fantastic work
Eletrickkid chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Good story, fun to read
fthsit chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Update soon! I love it already but I have read many fics that have the same concept, I havent read one where Freddie kisses her back that fast though.. so thats new. And other than that the rest is pretty f*cking awesome :D
deviocity chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
this chapter was brilliant! superb writing. and in-character. hope you write another chapter. i can't wait to read the talk between Carly and Sam.
Mike2101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow. Well done, and you did this only a few days post iOMG.

You know, I think the promos were right: Things WILL never be the same.

And that's good.

I'm glad you have Sam and Frediie talking. The return kiss was incredibly tender and so sweet.

Sam internal conversation was terrific: "But, god damn it boys are so stupid! How could he not get the "hate" reference?" and "I put up with his suspicious actions towards my new 'nice and considerate' behavior because frankly, it was suspicious. I WAS acting this way for a reason, although I was hoping that he'd be a bit quicker on the uptake than he was being."

That seems to capture Sam's tone and helps explain her seemingly impulsive kiss.

And I know that in the past, Carly has not been a favorite of yours. Here you seem very even handed. I have no doubt that the turmoil you note in Carly is very possible, even likley. You simply laid it out clearly for your readers.

Thanks.
samandfreddie38 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really like Carly's POV and the end. Fantastic job.
aussiemma chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I'm here, I'm here. Only took me what... three weeks? My bad.

I was so happy to learn that you'd done an iOMG continuation fic, there are so many floating around and I'm scared to look at most of them. But when it's you I know it will be written with gold. And it is, but you knew that right? :D

You are again in my brain 'IN LOVE' mood. I DON'T THINK SO! However I did go back and watch the episode (*cough*for the 98765th time*cough*) and Freddie says that it's an emotion test. Which really means... well fucking nothing! Because it's called MOOD FACE and they were supposed to be testing peoples moods, not emotions. Oh well. I loved Sam's little inner turmoil about that, basically how her whole 'plan' to show some feeling towards the boy was thrown out the fucking window thanks to that charming little experiment... but might as well thrown caution to the wind and just go for it. But yano... BOYS ARE STUPID! So stupid. I wanted to smack him "So you... you don't hate me then?" NO SHIT, SON!

Straight vodka. WIN. And Sam making it known that she'd not have the nerve to do what she just did sober. SO much win.

Him questioning her on how long she'd wanted to do that for and her refusal to get all share-y because, well because damn it he should be able to put all the pieces together instead of acting like an asshat was gorgeous and the mid sentence/rant kiss SWOON!

Now Carly. Well at first I thought 'oh crap' bitch face Carly rears her ugly head. But you managed to redeem her. Her conflict is how I see it happening. She wants to be happy and supportive of her best friends but she just can't get past the fact that Freddie might not be infatuated with her anymore. I like that she truly WANTS to be the bigger person and not act petty and selfish, plus the line about not taking Sam to the dentist to get her to talk was great!

Amazing job bb. Can't wait for the rest. xx
aruvnei chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
more please! please?
Pieequals36 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ok, there are so few iOMG continuation fics that are done well but this is totally up there as one of the best I've read. I was lol'ing because you had the exact same thought as me - when the heck has "in love" ever been a MOOD? I decided to brush over it for the sake of the wonderful kiss we got but I am with ya sister and I'm so glad someone else decided to say it out loud. I loved that you explained Sam's change in behaviour too AND that it was rational. I've seen a lot of people try and explain why she was being so nice to him and following him around and it's often convoluted but you kept it simple; she did it because she was trying to show him that she liked him. I've seen some odd stalky reasons been proported but by far this is the one that makes sense. And Sam's a sensible girl and I like that you have her that way :)

Teehee, I swear you and I have the same Sam in mind "actions speak louder than words". I totally believe Sam is a woman of action and that she'd recognise this. Awesome job.

I also liked that there was vodka in the bottle, but more than that that they both thought it was gross. I think I agree with the sentiment of Sam trying it but hating it - she's a bad girl, but not really bad. It sort of adds realism to the whole "kids alone, in school, at night" thing. Of course there's gonna be some bad behaviour.

"This seems to be the only way we can communicate, Sam." - my favourite part and shooosh yeah in agreement. I do think the same, Sam and Freddie would totally have trouble verbalising their feelings. I loved that line.

Carly's inner monolgue rings very true. I think this is EXACTLY what would go in her head. Carly's not a vindictive person, she's just insecure and she captured that very well. She doesn't want to be sidelined in favour of their relationship or feel like a third wheel. I get that.

So overall, yup I loved it. So cute and very well written. Again, I think you've gotten Sam down. She's perfect, I love your Sam :) It's kind of open ended, so I'm not sure if you're thinking of continuing or writing a sequel or whatever but just so we're aware I'd totally be reading :)
almostinsane chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more about your take on this. Thanks so much for writing this. God bless!
LgraelTheSilent chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
First up, the strong points: excellent characterization of the three characters! Sam was herself, and as shaky as I would have imagined her to be. Carly had her fit, then began looking at their relationships again (as she has proven to do in the past). And Freddie... He's where he should be, and expecting Sam to communicate like Carly. This is crummy from Sam's perspective, but wonderful for plot! Excellent inner voices, and lovely dialog.

Point of critique: there are a few sentences which have repetitive words in them like "like", and "and". Left in there, they will distract readers from your otherwise inspiring characterization. Even if the passages with these stutters are internal, rambling thoughts you'll want to be careful with their use! Don't leave many of them out for readers to trip over while chasing down your mood and action.

I'm going to be reading your work and excited about it. Thanks very much for sharing your creativity and passions out here in the wilds of the internet. You've got a keen eye for pace and unobtrusive use of body language. Here's to more!
Siggy-23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I'm not sure about Freddie and Sam, but you have Carlie down pat ... that being said, I can't give you too much grief about Sam as she was pretty OOC for all of iOMG
Bleach Munky chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hi! I'm so sorry I always forget who you are when I read your fics lol but that's a good thing cuz you

Blow me away every time I come across somethin that's yours! Seriously this batch of post iOMG fics have been a lil weak. But yours has restored my faith that the great writers are still gettin their stories ready to post :D so let me jus say I love love LOVE the angle you put on Carly cuz I can totally see her thinkin in such a way. I know Carly is a nice girl but I always get that feeling that deep down she is a bitch that would break those two up jus so no one but her can have Freddie! I dunno if you were ever considering completing this but I can say in all honesty I would PAY good money to see the scene between Carly and Sam when Carly asks all the questions and I wanna see Sam kick her ass lol but as always I'll wait patiently and thank you for being fuckin awesome lol