Reviews for The Mysterious Charms of a Belgian Detective
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! This is wonderful. I love Poirot!
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
This is adorable! And so, so true...I love listening to Poirot's accent (when performed by the incomparable David Suchet), and watching him brilliantly solve crimes. C'est tres magnifique!
And I love your poem; very fun and precise in its claims.
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Adorable, mon ami! I'll take the little Belgian fellow (and a nice murder mystery) over those typical fandoms any day.
Shaitarn chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Perfect!
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh, my gosh! This was wonderful! Expresses my feelings to the bone! I love it and how you incorporated the modern heroes and celebrities, yet of course there is only one that you (that I) really adore :D

Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
AppleOfMyEye123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I LOVED IT
medcat chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hee hee, charming! "Ze little grey cells"...;))
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I can't believe it took me this long to read this one. Very entertaining. :)
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOL! I love Hercule Poirot! I am very happy to have discovered this fic. Great job, MrsP!
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved it :)
Freaky Asylum chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I loved it! And yeah, Poirot is definitely my hero, even though I loved Harry Potter & The Lord of the Rings as well. Thank you for that little poem, that's a nice tribute!
LilyV687 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Haha, oh, I love it! You cannot fathom how appropriate this poem is! :P Absolutely brilliant. Great work! :D
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I really enjoyed this! It was cute, clever, to-the-point and gave me a big smile. I'm a fan of Agatha Christie's books, so I can say that this perfectly sums up everyone's favorite Belgian detective.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
As a staunch Christie fan, I heartily concur! Well done!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/11/2011