Reviews for The Story of E
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 2/13
That was really fuck hawt, loved their play time, very smexy description. Just an aside, I hope Jasper cleaned those boots off before he climbed on Edward's bed.
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 2/13
This was a hot smexy yet very sweet chapter. I'm so happy that Jasper accepted those feelings for Edward. Nothing annoys the crap out of me than one or both of the boys caring for the other but denying them for one sorry ass reason or another. Jasper might want to check out Arnica for aftercare, I've read that other Doms find it very soothing on a rosy but painful tush.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 2/12
Oh so happy. I know Edward should be punished. However, he made a valid point. That should have been consensual, he never should have brought another person into their relationship without Edward's consent. Glad you took her out of the equation. And seriously, he's afraid of his feelings for Edward so he pulls something that sneaky on him. That's just wrong on so many levels. Good chapter glad he listened to Edward or that would have been a disaster.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 2/12
Well the chapter is already written, so there's nothing I can say to effect the outcome. My personal opinion is that there should be some things between them that are totally private regardless of Jasper's desire to punish him.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 2/12
That's so fuck hawt. Very smexy. I'm very aware of the health implications. We're going to go with it as though they disclosed their health status. I'm a total slut for rimming. I did to a guy once. Thought it was sexy. Not sure or rather don't remember if he liked it or not.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 2/12
Very hot smexy story. I'm a BDSM slut with those two starring in my fantasies.
Coldplaychic chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
This story was beautifully written abd quite steamy. You have a wonderful writing style that is rare in many authors. Their relationship is so amazing and their story even more so. I really like this fanfic. It was steadily written and well structured.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
But smut I EVER read! ;) lol
StickyFeathers chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Loving this story.. Great lemons :)
CentauRita chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Dearest Pandora,

I love your boxy OCLD mind...it's like a well stocked playroom where there is room and fun for all! And, it is so wonderful of you to share your awesome talent. Just, thank you.

Obsessive Compulsive Lemon Disease.**like Lady Gaga sings...'I want your diseaseā€¦'**You write lemons that are hot, playful and inciteful!

Thoroughly enjoyed Photoplay, Photoplay A/E Slash Only and The Story of E...definitely opened my mind and enjoyed Spankeeward and Spankersper as they jazzed and jizzed their way in finding acceptance, balance and fulfilment in their lives.

One question...did Edward ever get inked? That would make a great future outtake ;} it was just a thought.

Take Care and Happy Writing. Best Wishes on all your future endeavors!
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
That was so hot...Jasper rescuing Edward from the evil clutches of Professor Stevenson. I would have loved it even more had Jasper pulled Edward to him and kissed him senseless and marked him right in front of that unethical pervert so that during every class that unethical bastard would visibly be reminded who Edward belongs to...One, Master Whitlock ;}

Edward's, tender...thank you to Jasper, was beautiful.

I cannot get it out of my head, just how nosy those girls are about what the boyz get UP to behind closed doors.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
A for that report!
CentauRita chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
The way these boyz have been cumming and cumming...that they 'wood' be seriously dehydrated from all of the missing bodily fluids causing them to shrivel up like prunes. I think that...Ol' Faithful Yellowstone has been replaced by...Edward's spurting fountain being managed by Mister Ranger Sir, Jasper ;D

Your Boyz are sure full of it and I love that!
CentauRita chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
One, epic mess...cumming right, UP!
CentauRita chapter 14 . 5/19/2013