Reviews for Change of Plans
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I Liked Growly and kind of tried to be in Control Sam !
Made me felt tingling with something ! *eyes brows moved up and down* xD

Even make Dean kind of shivered was Great !

Growly Sam was scary !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
OK, I have to say, I'm impressed with this story, with the background. You see, Washington is my stomping ground, so I know what's going on with the Union Station, and the yellow lights and choked and sluggish commuters and the suburbs ... and I'm impressed with just the background.

Then the idea of Dean working on trying to get Sam off the Most Wanted List is impressive as a story idea in and of itself.

Then I REALLY liked how Sam took control and got hunterish on Dean. Impressive, dude.
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Nice!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I didn't see a new fic this morning so I found an older one to quell my cravings. (I'm a bad girl, too, because I should be prepping a statistics lecture right now.) This was so satisfying, a perfectly poignant Season 3 moment with a really original set up. Another little brother saving deal, and no wonder Sam is so upset. Loved it.
Seasons chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesome dude... seriously I love your writing style... also well-paced
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh. Oh. I wondered what the situation was when you opened up with them split and Sam mad at whatever harebrained scheme Dean was going to try to pull. Going to turn himself into Henrickson was exactly the kind of stupid move he would try, too. Glad they got that sorted out, though.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awwww, this is so sweet :)

I loved all the ' little brothers who thought they knew best and didn't get that big brothers had to take care of them, little brothers you could never deny…, little brothers who never gave up on you.' Love it :D

And of course Dean would try and turn himself in to clear Sam's record and put him in the clear.

Very good story, original plan, and very well written. And very, VERY much enjoyed
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Good story. This definitely sounds like something Dean would do. You handled both of their stubborn streaks really well to push this story. -tvj12
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Great short fic, totally in character and believable. Loved it.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
loved this story very much i like seeing a strong willed sam once in awhil
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Love 'They continued on in thunderous silence' Oh, how I've had that silence before. It's the worst of the worst.

"Sam -"

"Shut up, Dean." No hesitation. Just BAM - not ready. Loved it.

I thought it was great how Sam was calm, but stern with Dean and Dean was just as calm and just as stern, even if he were the one who started it all.
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Fantastic story. Seriously. The brother's dynamic (both verbal and non) is spot on, as per usual and I love your depiction of Dean. So typical of him to try to sacrifice himself for Sam. So too, for Sam to know exactly what his plan is and intercept him before he can bring it to fruition. I can totally see this as a tag or deleted scene. Love it.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh, the two of them are simply too precious with the way they know each other 'too well'.

You really did a great job of developing this idea of Dean's to get the law off his brother's back (if not forever, then at least for a good while) and coming up with Sam's reaction to it.

I LOVED the "reporting to Dad" bit to no end, because they both know that's what Bobby essentially means for them, a surrogate father.

Also, how heroically Dean defended his beloved Impala against Sam's outburst offering himself if only his brother didn't punch the car again was so very much Dean Winchester.

The only thing that really had me worried for a moment there was the fact that I really didn't see the connection to "Fresh Blood" until shortly before the end of the story. Sorry, no offence, please...
ariex04 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great story! I can totally picture Dean doing this, and Sam reacting the way he did. Nice job with this!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is so something Dean would do! And of course Sam would know right where to go to intercept him. Nicely written.