Reviews for Even From Me
the sparkling blue chapter 17 . 5/2
Hello there!

First of all, I sincerely hope that you're doing well. I just finished reading this chapter of your story, the last one you posted since 2011, and I couldn't help but leaving a comment here too. I'm very impressed by the quality of your work and how you mastered the language of the show, elevating it to a new level. Even though I know now about Lauren's past and all the other ramifications poorly orchestrated by the TV writers, I enjoyed your ideas thoroughly.

Please, come back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to know how this incredible story ends. I would help to spread the word about it with pleasure, believe me. You're so talented! It's a privilege to find such good authors. Come back! :)
Kit chapter 17 . 2/25
This is absolutely handsdown brilliant. It is the greatest pity that it does not look as if it will be finished. All the best to the author.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
More, more, more, please
yin1994 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I know its a long shot but this story is just too amazing to leave without an ending. If you are still on Faniction, please come back.
Jo82 chapter 17 . 7/1/2016
Hi, when are you gonna continue
QTdrum chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
It's a very very enchanting story, please keep it going
DinahWas chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
Just discovered this story. Everything about it is brilliant and masterful. You likely have reasons for stopping but if you are still here, out there in the real world, come back to this one. Yours is a story full of wonder and surprise and mystery and love. Come back, dear author, come back.
nrdhrd3 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
There is no way you can leave a phenomenal story like this! Continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
I just found this story and finished it in one go; it is that good. Loved the action, the feelings, the everything! Really hope you can continue this story.
StormBrisingr chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Awwww *incoherent screaming* That glimpse into Lauren's past was utterly heart-breaking. I'm actually glad it was Kenzi who now has this deeper understanding of the doctor. I wonder how this will affect those two. The action and relationships between the other characters are great too. I hope I'll get to read more of this.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
any chance you might update this? ._. it's really good!
zshep chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
You are a brilliant writer that I'm fortunate enough to chance upon. I can't wait for the next update! Thank you for using these beautiful words to tell such an awesome story.
lostgirlfan chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Aaaahhh! THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' GOOD!
I hope someday you get back to continuing the story. The writing is really good and the tension is great :)
Sadako Mcfly chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
It's incredible how long is the list of great unfinished stories.

A shame yours is part of it. :T
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Please please please! Even though it's been two years, update! Or Kenzi will go apeshit on your ass and steal all the booze!