Reviews for Even From Me
Jo82 chapter 17 . 7/1
Hi, when are you gonna continue
QTdrum chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
It's a very very enchanting story, please keep it going
DinahWas chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
Just discovered this story. Everything about it is brilliant and masterful. You likely have reasons for stopping but if you are still here, out there in the real world, come back to this one. Yours is a story full of wonder and surprise and mystery and love. Come back, dear author, come back.
nrdhrd3 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
There is no way you can leave a phenomenal story like this! Continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
I just found this story and finished it in one go; it is that good. Loved the action, the feelings, the everything! Really hope you can continue this story.
StormBrisingr chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Awwww *incoherent screaming* That glimpse into Lauren's past was utterly heart-breaking. I'm actually glad it was Kenzi who now has this deeper understanding of the doctor. I wonder how this will affect those two. The action and relationships between the other characters are great too. I hope I'll get to read more of this.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
any chance you might update this? ._. it's really good!
zshep chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
You are a brilliant writer that I'm fortunate enough to chance upon. I can't wait for the next update! Thank you for using these beautiful words to tell such an awesome story.
lostgirlfan chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Aaaahhh! THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' GOOD!
I hope someday you get back to continuing the story. The writing is really good and the tension is great :)
Sadako Mcfly chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
It's incredible how long is the list of great unfinished stories.

A shame yours is part of it. :T
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Please please please! Even though it's been two years, update! Or Kenzi will go apeshit on your ass and steal all the booze!
dkende chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
Oh wow. Just realized that this hasn't been updated in 2 years. Consider doing so, please?
RockoSeven chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Just found this story and even though it's unfinished, it immediately climbed into my top 5. The characters are spot-on and I found myself laughing pretty often. Seriously, well done. Thank you for sharing what you have.
Isabel chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Keep working on it ur a very good writer and u have got me hooked. Cant wait till chapter 18 and hopefully the many more to come!
insertnamehere chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I miss this fic. I miss you.

Please come back.