Reviews for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Set
Book girl fan chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
That is awesome! Originally, I didn't really like David Burke's portrayal of Watson, but after this I may have to think differently. This is a much better ending to The Dancing Men.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2012
That was simply MAGNIFICENT!
a stranger chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Love this!
Write another one?
Univarius chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
I don't normally like RPF, but I absolutely loved your story. The way you handle the characters, the mix of fact and fiction, and the barmy but brilliant plot make this a quality story. Thank you very much!
aubreysmom chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
Very, VERY nice! A good friend recommended your story to me, and I read it all in one sitting. You have an excellent voice and a good grasp of the characters. A wonderful read!
Ebony Silvers chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
Excellent plot, very well executed. Loved the ending. - T.
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
This is was a surprisingly wonderful read and the duality between Jeremy/David and Holmes/Watson came out loud, proud, and strong. (and i love how david got a provable scar and manuscript delivered. it would have killed me if you left it hanging)
Talibra chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
I've read this all in one sitting, and it blew me away. The characterization, the storyline, the dialogue, everything. Such a sweet ending, and the finale hit me especially hard, considering now that Burke is the last one left following Hardwicke's death just today. It must of been fate that I found and read this, and I thank you for writing such a brilliant piece.
Frenchaccro chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
I enjoyed very much the whole story. I found it charming and enthralling. I was delighted to see Jeremy Brett, whom I am extremely fond of, and dear David Burke opposite Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.I wondered how you could manage to end up the adventure, but you found a clever way to explain why, though Cubitt was not killed in your version, he still is in Conan Doyle story and in Granada you like Jeremy Brett, you could visit the internet site of bafta4jb. Currently, there is a petition to get Jeremy Brett awarded a posthumous Bafta . There are two excellent videos on you tube, by bafta4jb:"A Journey through Time" and "The only Unofficial Consulting Detective".

I'm waiting for your next story!

Best wishes from France (you're international, you see..)
iswiminrain chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Whoa! Cue twilight zone music. (pours self drink too)
iswiminrain chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
(is about to die of fangirl excitement) Sooo looks like Holmes is gonna meet Holmes, huh? I'm a huge Brett fan too...cool idea
Rachel chapter 20 . 4/25/2011
This story was wonderful! I enjoyed it greatly:) The story idea was so original. Thank you so much for writing it.

Rai
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
This story was great. Very, very good. :)
Average Londoner chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
A perfect and satisfying ending! You wrapped up everything very well. I loved every second of ch. 19, especially. Again, great job with this fic. I hope to read more from you in the future! :) Sincerely, -WOL
SabrinaPhynn chapter 20 . 4/23/2011
What a delightful finish! Wonderful and made me smile..

Jenn