Reviews for Are You Addicted to Warriors?
Spottedleafalways11 chapter 1 . 1/2
I got 48, unless I'm allowed to count the things I would do if I could.
Skeleton Rose chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Well, I'm obsessed. More time in the insane asylum for me...
SilverPelt808 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
81... Never knew how obsessed I am until I did this. Thanks for this! If I'm waiting for a new book to come out, in the mean time I just read the newest book over and over again. At least 3 times? More like 12 times!
Silverfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh um, if I sounded kind of mad, don't worry I'm not! But come on everyone, it is true, let's face it - Warrior Cats are awesome!
If anyone wants their pretend warrior cat profile, then ask me in a comment, cos I don't have an account and then I'll put it in a comment, because I love making profiles like that!
Ooh, and if anyone wants to write a fanfiction at all, here are some names you can use:
Foxfire
Dovewish
Dawncloud
Swanheart
Eagletalon
Tigerhawk
Silverfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
But sorry if I sounded kind of mad! I am not but Warrior Cats is just soo awesome! Come on everyone - what do you think? I love the series, come on Erin Hunter, just make a movie!
Plus, let me know by commenting to Silverfly if you want a profile, and then you guys can make fan-fictions and stuff, because, I like spend quite a lot of time making Warrior Cat Profiles for people.
Oooh, and some names you can use are:
Nightbird
Firefox
Silvercloud
Bramblehawk (please don't use this because he's in my story - I'm just posting it as a suggestion...)
Warrior Cats Rules! :)
Silverfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Um...no offense but I got 90 - 101 and I am definitely not blowing all my money on books and it is sooo not unhealthy! It's fun and I know it's not the meaning of life! And it's helped how to climb trees and stuff so yeah, please don't say I'm unhealthy... :(
Faded Echoes chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
YES! WARRIORS IS THE MEANING OF LIFE!
JK
Nessa chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I got 100. Yep, I'm truly obsessed with warriors. Great checklist :D
Frozenwhisker chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
52 if counted right! Sorry I can't buy the books... I read like all the books out in a year! 2013-2014
TheFluffyBunny chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I got 91 :P
moonpelt chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
i am between 66-89 whitch is good but i wish i could actualy create my own character sometimes
Rosestar chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
90-101
No fair!
The series is freaking awesome!
yes, I am obsessed with warriors! yes, I am really mad at my warriors-obsessed friends because they still haven't read every single 60 books!
Iheartgraystripe chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Fantastic! I got the 66-89, and the one about making family trees caught me off guard, since I wasn't sure if anyone else did it too!
DirectionatorsFL chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
96! I GOT 96! I AM NOT SURPRISED! COME TO ME RAVENPAW!
palmflower101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
on number 90, I LOVE BRAMBLE CLAW, it was hard for him to grow up. i mean, he had an evil father and an evil half brother, in which he had to kill. He just felt like he was evil for a little while because his father showed up in his dreams to convince him that he should kill Firestar. Olus no many people excepted him because he was related to to Tigerstar, kinda like Onestar when Tallstar made him deputy in his dying moments. he lost his mother father and brother. its almost like hes living Bluefur and Onestars life combined. Onefur LOL ;D. and squirrelflight and bramble deserve to be together. Ashfur was just so stupid,unromantic, and jealous. He almost killed squirrel flight,jay paw,lion paw,and hollypaw over some little overreaction. If he would have succeeded, who would be two of the four chosen ones picked by starclan to defeat that dark forest cat? that why i love Hollyleaf for killing him. What im saying is Brambleclaw was romantic, cared for her, and didn't get jealous when she was around any tom. Brambleclaw and squirrel flight is my favourite couple. besides them arguing about being mates and when Mudfur died. Palmflower, out
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »