Reviews for Are You Addicted to Warriors?
ELIAS PONTIFF chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I LOVE YOUR 100 REASONS! I GOT AN A. YOU ARE AWESOME.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I was watching x men with my family and at sime part i went warriors. Without thinking i whispered "Starclan!"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I thought i was the only one who constantly dooodled cats when im bored. Usuakly on school worksheets.
Spottedleafalways11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I got 48, unless I'm allowed to count the things I would do if I could.
inactive account im sorry chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Well, I'm obsessed. More time in the insane asylum for me...
SilverPelt808 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
81... Never knew how obsessed I am until I did this. Thanks for this! If I'm waiting for a new book to come out, in the mean time I just read the newest book over and over again. At least 3 times? More like 12 times!
Silverfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh um, if I sounded kind of mad, don't worry I'm not! But come on everyone, it is true, let's face it - Warrior Cats are awesome!
If anyone wants their pretend warrior cat profile, then ask me in a comment, cos I don't have an account and then I'll put it in a comment, because I love making profiles like that!
Ooh, and if anyone wants to write a fanfiction at all, here are some names you can use:
Foxfire
Dovewish
Dawncloud
Swanheart
Eagletalon
Tigerhawk
Silverfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
But sorry if I sounded kind of mad! I am not but Warrior Cats is just soo awesome! Come on everyone - what do you think? I love the series, come on Erin Hunter, just make a movie!
Plus, let me know by commenting to Silverfly if you want a profile, and then you guys can make fan-fictions and stuff, because, I like spend quite a lot of time making Warrior Cat Profiles for people.
Oooh, and some names you can use are:
Nightbird
Firefox
Silvercloud
Bramblehawk (please don't use this because he's in my story - I'm just posting it as a suggestion...)
Warrior Cats Rules! :)
Silverfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Um...no offense but I got 90 - 101 and I am definitely not blowing all my money on books and it is sooo not unhealthy! It's fun and I know it's not the meaning of life! And it's helped how to climb trees and stuff so yeah, please don't say I'm unhealthy... :(
Faded Echoes chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
YES! WARRIORS IS THE MEANING OF LIFE!
JK
Nessa chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I got 100. Yep, I'm truly obsessed with warriors. Great checklist :D
Frozenwhisker chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
52 if counted right! Sorry I can't buy the books... I read like all the books out in a year! 2013-2014
TheFluffyBunny chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I got 91 :P
moonpelt chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
i am between 66-89 whitch is good but i wish i could actualy create my own character sometimes
Rosestar chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
90-101
No fair!
The series is freaking awesome!
yes, I am obsessed with warriors! yes, I am really mad at my warriors-obsessed friends because they still haven't read every single 60 books!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »