Reviews for Just For Now
Juliana Hart chapter 20 . 9/2
Please update
bookworm51485 chapter 15 . 8/21
My brother had non-Hodgkins. It is a bitch of a disease. By the time they figured out what was wrong, and he was misdiagnosed a few times (one doctor had him on antibiotics because he SWORE it was mono), the tumor has gone from a mass on his chest to covering his entire chest (most of his ribcage) and all the way down his arm. He had the port in his chest, just like Harry, but he also got radiation directed straight at his brain, which caused what they call Cancer Brain. He's got the worst memory. He'll do something and 5 minutes later forget he did it. He also suffers from horrible back pain, he had to get a special mattress for it, and Lymphodema, where his arm periodically swells to twice its size. The one thing that sucks about cancer and cancer treatment, even after you go into remission, the side effects of the cancer and them essentially pumping you full of poison for years are a bitch. Not only does it get your during, it'll follow you for the rest of your life.

I will admit, I wasn't see the weight of things earlier in the story, but I guess a lot of that was caused by ignorance of what cancer is. I'm starting to feel it a bit more, but the tone is still pretty light. I think about that time of my life. I was still in high school, he'd just graduated, though he was younger that normal so he was still a minor, and it hit the entire family. I spent my entire junior year of high school taking care of myself because my mom needed to be in the hospital. I went to visit him a few times and I couldn't go back. I still have a thing with hospitals. I don't like being in them, I don't like being near them, I don't like being around them. It's a miserable disease, absolutely miserable.
Ummmmm where ARE you?
Can you PLEASE post a new chapter? I'm about to cry... And I would love to know what happens next.
Always chapter 20 . 6/19
How long till a new chapter?
Ginny Weasly chapter 15 . 6/19
Kewl I like it more please
Ginny 26442 chapter 3 . 6/19
HufflepuffCat chapter 20 . 6/15
Please continue this story, it's really good!
10thWeasley chapter 20 . 4/29
I know it's been 2 years but I still have hope this will be updated again!
You should keep updating this! I really like the story and I want it to continue.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 2/7
Ah. Harry is learning that someone will come for him, and Draco is learning compassion.

Chemo sucks! (it had to be said)—but it was still better for Harry to get some outside air rather than stay in bed all day, even if he felt tremendously ill.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 1/31
Shudder. That particular chemo sounds horrible (though my husband had one for Hodgkins, starts with "I" that gave him a sense that he was dead and couldn't prove he was alive, and then shut down his kidneys. Since he had diabetic drugs in his bloodstream and wasn't eating, we had *all* kinds of excitement for a while). But oh, poor Harry!

And poor Draco, too, trying to be brave for once in his life because he knows that Snape will be in even greater danger. Plus, it must hurt his brain to have to change his mind about Harry.
419Jhat chapter 20 . 1/26
Well, I like this! I hope you write more! I like the slow pacing the most. People tend to have a few special scenes planned out in their heads and don't take the time to show how the characters got there. I also like how Snape, Draco, and Harry slowly began to get along. It's almost as if they're a family as of this chapter. Also, Draco has problems too, and you do a good job of showing that. I understand that life gets in the way, or you just lose the motivation to continue the story. But if you ever do continue it, I'll definitely read it!
Rectifier chapter 20 . 1/25
Really hoping you keep updating this story! I'm really enjoying it and feel like things are really moving along, now. I keep rereading it because I like it so much!
NekoTaku24433 chapter 20 . 1/18
I love the balance between Dragon's storyline and Harry's and how Severus acts as a tie between them both