Reviews for Just For Now
Melodiosa chapter 20 . 7/18
Oh please update! I love your story! Please please please please please please please please...
finalfrontier chapter 20 . 6/10
Oh man, just rediscovered this after not reading it for several years and remembered why I loved it so much! Probably unrealistic to hope for an update but thanks for this gem!
hamsterpancake99 chapter 1 . 5/31
This is one of the greatest stories I ever read. Please update
Bouncerok chapter 20 . 5/23
I truly love this. Please update
PadfootAndProngs394 chapter 3 . 4/17
Oh my God *crying* this is the cutest, sweetest thing I ever read. I love how Petunia apologized to Harry and how she hugged him and how HE forgave her even after all those years of abuse. I loved it.
Le chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
So um this story seams really good based after the first two chapter however I just can't read it. The subject matter hits far to close for home.
Equinox Lia chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
I really like your the story and you writing. The dynamics between Harry, Snape and Draco does not feel forced or unnatural so I am really enjoying it. I was also thinking about when my mother went through cancer treatment, with chemo, she also became very thin. She got a blue prescription of vitamin smoothies so that she would get enough nurisment. Easier to get down.
Scared-potttah chapter 20 . 6/3/2017
Please post more
meromero chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
I need to know what's going to happen! Update it if you please!
I love your story so far by the way. It's emotional and interesting. Draco finally is starting to realize that one can't judge a book by its cover and Severus soon would also realize that Harry is not his father. Oh, I hope Draco and Harry would end being good friends or brothers or whatever.
:D
I-OfTheHawk chapter 19 . 2/19/2017
Ey-o! So i absolutely fell in love with this story and speed my way through it. I also was very sad to see it hasn't been updated in a few years. Is this story adandoned? I really hope not because it's amazing and I really want o see where it goes :)
Pat chapter 20 . 2/9/2017
1. This is a very moving account of what it's like to have this type of cancer. I hope for your sake that it's not you or a close family member who's experienced this, I hope you're a doctor or nurse who helps others deal with this. Even so, one person having to deal with this, is one person too many...

2. You've left your readers stranded on the Island of Incomplete Ideas. You started with "Harry has cancer" and "Draco has to hide with him" - but you haven't even gotten us to the first day of school, and you've taken 20 chapters to get this far.

If you're going to continue the story (and maybe you weren't planning on it) - you'll have to figure out what your endpoint is - what will you be aiming at. Are you going to think ahead to how this disease might end up cured in Harry's case? Or how Harry will get through one school year (learning only theory)? Or how Harry could possibly defeat Voldy if he's this sick? (And how will the Harry-horcrux affect the story?)
aussiec chapter 20 . 2/3/2017
Please update this. It is far too well written to be left unfinished
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 1/9/2017
Excellent update. Mike is getting an infusion every two weeks (the nivumolab stuff, aka Opdivo) and his tumors are smaller according to the last PET scan, yay! But his taste buds are still full of suck, though we're trying something called 'miracle fruit' that is supposed to help with that.

But the hair does grow back. Honest.
dhamann7878 chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
good story, hope you come back and finish it
she-who-is-invisible chapter 20 . 12/10/2016