Reviews for Just For Now
effy chapter 20 . 4/19
This story is so beautiful!;* but it's a shame that you haven't updated in ages..this story has so much potential..don't just waste it, please! I beg you...
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 20 . 1/31
You're story is rad and you should update! Lol. I enjoy the friendship developing between Harry and Draco! It's interesting, but progressing in a reasonable manner, which is nice! :)
KneazleGriff chapter 20 . 1/28
Any chance you'll finish this? It's really a great read. ;)
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 20 . 1/27
PLEASE update soon!
Are you ever going to update?! I miss this story so much!
long Liv D. King chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
The way you write this is so personal, realistic and amazing.
sarahsezlove chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
Blimey! Never mind Harry's tears - at least he's not wearing mascara.
Seriously, I'm totally invested in this story and hoping you update as soon as you get the chance.
Anna chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
This is soo well written! Very moving. It would be great so see more of this!
emily chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Update? Any update? Any update will do...I'm missing this story so much.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Omg! I love this!
I truly do. It has been awesome, I hope you would update.

silverangel116 chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
Oh no it stopped here :(I didn't realize. such a great story and well plotted I hope to see the next chapter very soon.
silverangel116 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
loving the story so far
Love Faith Embers chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
I love this story so far! It's pretty realistic, to me at least. :D I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
OMG! I love this story! Wow. Please tell me you are not abandoning it. It's so good. Poor Harry.
Emily chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
I still check every day for an update...hope it's coming soon. My friends daughter finished up her last chemo at the end of July and her PET scan in August showed she's in remission! She had one more surgery after that, but is now doing well in her recovery. So happy for them and again, thanks to this story, I had a much better understanding of what was going on, so thank you again.