Reviews for Just For Now
Taylor1991 chapter 20 . 10/3
Poor Harry :(

Plz update again soon.
Taylor1991 chapter 19 . 10/3
Well Ron and Hermione took that better than I expected. Are they still in shock?

At least it looks like Crabbe and Goyal are his friends again now that he asserted himself.

I do realize that it's been an incredibly long time since you last updated, but I really hope that you keep your word and don't abandon this. Thanks for sharing :)
Taylor1991 chapter 18 . 10/3
Their outing was nice.

I almost feel bad for Draco here.
Taylor1991 chapter 17 . 10/3
At least he's gotten his first day of the cycle over with.

Perhaps this will make Draco and Harry bond as friends eh.

Why can't Harry do the theory section of his work during the breaks between treatment? You said that it's biweekly so I think he'll grow bored between cycles; yes he can have a lot of time to spend with his friends, but what will he do while Draco and Severus are away? If he isn't given a task to do, he'll get into trouble no doubt, he's to much of a Gryffindor not too.

Taylor1991 chapter 16 . 10/3
Well that bonding moment between Malfoy and Harry when they cleaned up the potions accident shows that at least when forced to, the two can co-habitate.

Snape's gonna blow his top when he finds out that Draco screwed up :)

Update soon!
Taylor1991 chapter 15 . 10/3
So now we know more about the specifics of his cancer. What are the relapse rates for b-cell?

Harry should name his floo address something more cool than Harry's ward.

Update soon :)
Taylor1991 chapter 14 . 10/3
Yeah, Snape put Draco back in his place. Potter is seriously ill, and Malfoy was prepared to fight him like a Muggle...not very smart when Harry's his best hope for surviving this war.

That being said, I hope that Draco and Harry befriend one another eventually.

I feel sorry for Malfoy, all he wants is for his father to show him that he cares and go into hiding, but Malfoy senior will probably do neither unless Draco gives Snape and Harry the slip and embraces his death eater role.

Thanks for sharing.

PS: Bet Harry's nervous bout the meeting with the oncologist. When will he start treatment?
Taylor1991 chapter 13 . 10/3
I lik Healer immingway.

Hary sure does have a lot to keepup with

Updat soon.
Please finish this fin Lianne
hotcat chapter 20 . 5/10
continue pls
I really wish you'd update. I absolutely love this story and reread it all the time. I'm so sad its been so long. Please don't give up on it.
Mirawennem chapter 20 . 5/2
This story is simply so good and heart-wrenching and so many other things that I can't name them all. I simply love it and I think you present it in a way that is simply amazing. I hope you will update again soon, because I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this story!
effy chapter 20 . 4/19
This story is so beautiful!;* but it's a shame that you haven't updated in ages..this story has so much potential..don't just waste it, please! I beg you...
AnElegantCatastrophe chapter 20 . 1/31
You're story is rad and you should update! Lol. I enjoy the friendship developing between Harry and Draco! It's interesting, but progressing in a reasonable manner, which is nice! :)
KneazleGriff chapter 20 . 1/28
Any chance you'll finish this? It's really a great read. ;)