Reviews for In the Thief's Den
keverly chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I think red x and raven sound good together and I hope there is a sequel.
Kt Katz chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Do the same thing again except do raven x Aqualad
Kt Katz chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
That's it!?
Mistery girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hi I am just wondering what is you name ? I am a nervos cind of girl gan you mabie tel me. And when is the second capter starting?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I am not - nor have I ever been - into B&D in any fashion. My wife (the BS-magna-cum-laude in Sociology and Psychology) has tried to explain it in terms I can understand, and frankly I DO grasp why some people seem to have the need to be dominated. I just don't share that mindset. In any form, function, or feeling.

That being said, I think you did a good job of portraying the intensity of the physical relationship. I did not read the previous works, and so have no knowledge of what led up to this Most Strenuous Tryst, but one must assume it was fraught with emotions that were at least as intense as the sex became.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oh, i haven't reviewed this one... how is that possible when ive read it 3 times now?

anyways, great chapter, it may help with raven's nest at some point...
To Die Romantic chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Okay, this story is AMAZING ! & hot too (; I added it to my favorites !
1029384756 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
"am i selling my soul to the devil by fucking you till we're both senseless" "what if i told you thats a strong possibility." "then ill say the same as earlier-frankly my dear, i dont give a damn" my favorite part of this. it was sooooo funny. then again, i loved the whole thing. u have good potential as a writer and cant wait to read the other 2 stories tht go with this:) ~hugs n kisses~ time- 7:09 p.m.
Scarlett H. Hamilton chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
its me! i'm the editor! i love that Gone with the Wind quote! awesome job working it in. and great job on the story too! i love it. you've got me wanting to listen to eric clapton now though. this is one of you're best but please be careful and don't have some sort of set back. okay?