Reviews for Three Things Sheldon Doesn't Do
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ok call me crazy but I liked drunk sheldon, minus the abusive part
ghostgirlgo chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love love love this story! I mean, then ending wasn't what I expected but i still loved it and thought it made the fic even for awesome.
NumbistheNewHigh chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I forgot how good this was!

I was talking crack fics with someone and this was the only one I could think of that I read for this fandom so I read it again and I realized that I never review it so in case you forgot: You rock!
Xiah-sensei chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ooooh history repeats itself with Sheldon and the drinking? I seem to remember his father had the same problem, bravo! Very well written if unrealistic :D
Ribbunfox chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I WANT TO READ MORE!
Bellafibs chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The third tale was a real mood whiplash. I'm not sure I liked it. Nevertheless I enjoyed the first two.
Agdaelweasley chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
omg, this was intense, particularly the last part. I just cant imagine Sheldon doing this, but I suppose that sometimes every human being just can go deep down, its just human, it was interesting to read this.

greetings
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
AMAZING please write more
Ciryamo chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
O-m-g. Guess thats enough to describe my feelings. Absolutely brilliant. It was so fun and so painful at the same time, have no idea how to feel. It's so OOC, but still so imaginable - that's exactly how it would happen. Keep going!
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
AH! I love it! :D That last one was sooooo sad, and the first one was hilarious... Second was my favorite, though :) Sheldon is a sexy beast ;D Great job!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Terrific fic! I enjoyed reading it.
xKrysx chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The last one killed me.

OMG. This is so prettily written, I am more in love with Shamy.

Thanks for writing.
NightbytheSea chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Good Lord this story. I've never loved an out-of-character story so much, truly. I especially loved how the intensity grew, and grew and suddenly erupted there at the end. And the chemistry there between the two of them, I mean yes, it wasn't entirely in character, but the way you've written them, it's as if the potential for all this is in them, exactly as you've described it. Just lovely.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
*glomps*

Oh, so perfect. gosh how i loved this. the end was painful, but so well written. kudos.
Emerald447 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I loved it. I really did. The 2nd scenario made me laugh alot. The third was probably my favourite. I really love how you wrote Sheldon. And him swearing - which he never does, and seems highly above. You made him swearing sound just so intelligent, but painful at the same time.

Well done!