Reviews for Fooled
Dracona Mortis chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I..Eh..Meh... I read this awhile ago, but couldn't really think of anything to type into da review bawx... But.. Y'know, I.. I was actually surprised Isaac never considered suicide, or at least mentioned anything about it. I always assumed it was that survival instinct that kept him from pulling the trigger, that basic, primal instinct that everything has, the instinct to live. Though, I guess he overpowered the instinct... BUUUUUUUUT! Being the crazy person full of bad ideas that I am (Hey, Isaac and I have something in common!), it would be perfect to have a sequel! Like, Isaac had a Marker signal in his head, riiiiight? So what if that signal remained for awhile, and while it was there, because it was so close in proximity to his body... (You see where I'm goin' with this, right? :D) He could totally go Necro. I assume Ludwig and Vlach would be somewhere in the vicinity near Ellie, since well.. Nowhere else to go, really xD... And then WhateverNecromorphhewouldbe!Isaac bumps into them, finds them strangely familiar... Then stalks them and sees Ellie, whom would most likely recognize him, and be liek, "O_O" and he'd be liek "O_O" and everyone else would be liek "Uh.. Wut?" I'll even write it for you, with your permission to use your peeps, if you don't feel like writing it! I'ma genee-us, aren't I? GIMME MAH NOBEL NAO :D
Niku Niku Nicky chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
damn... good story it was depressing but it was still a good little story good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i hoped Ellie was dreaming :(
Kronen chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That is way too selfish of Issac... There is Ellie and knowledge of markers... But I liked it!
Dead Space lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
No! Isaac! :'( An emotional read.
arturslv chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Nooooh ;~;

NEAOOOUHNNghh
Ben chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Thank you for writing this, was an excellent read :) Couple of things though: Isaac shouldn't die, but I guess that's just part of your story so I cannot complain. But I do wish it wasn't a one-shot! Please write more Dead Space stories, you definitely have 1 guaranteed fan though I'm sure there are many others. :)
PaintedFilth chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
well that was certainly depressing... I wouldn't imagine Isaac killing himself after all the shit he went through... but that's just my self preservation mind-set speaking... ah well. great one-shot.
dead space 2 girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
( i started to cry but held back the tears. hopefully Isaac isnt depressed and gets over what happens. Because I bet if any of you were here you would defanaly be scarred for life.

-girl who plays dead space 2

Also after a couple of months I restarted on my dead space 2 game after i was scared outta my mind! and in one day im on chapter 3 but i kinda suck so i play casual.
Blades252 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Excellent job and well detailed :)
Chelsea J. Grinn chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
God this killed me but I loved it. When I forst played dead space I got cought up in the idea that isaac was just a straight up bad ass, but after dead space 2...well I see that he's flawed like us all. It was sad to say the least (I'm also a big isaac/ellie fangirl so it was doubble saddddddd!), but well done. Ever given any thought to writing full length fanfics? I'm sure they would be awesome. :)
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Best post-dead space 2 oneshot I've read. I had the exact same thoughts about Isaac and what he would do once it was all over. And it was very well written, too.
Cygand Arcturon chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Darkness, foreboding, a sad ending, what's not to love?

Both well-written and gripping, and one of the only stories to ever truly make my heart sink, however slightly. Wonderful story nonetheless, and if anything the depressing tone and setting only add to its intensity. As well the setting was quite well described in such detail as to avoid becoming repetitive and dull.

The rating is fine where it's at, seeing as there wasn't a boat load of blood, organs and the festering abominations we know as necromorphs. Others may say different, but that is just my two cents, and what do I know of ratings? Not a lot.
Skully L. Wolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
wow... that was amazing! kept me interested, the story was great (even though i have never played deadspace), and it wad dark. I LOVE darkness.

-Flippyhtf from deviantart
Dragoonfliy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Only praise for this, it's an appropriately dark take on post-DS2 Isaac. Also ended up listening to the song for added effect!

Don't worry about the rating. We're all big kids here. :)