Reviews for Love The One You're With
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/11
Beautiful story.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 1/19
I don't know why but when he says "you can putter around the ship" I always laugh... I love that line so much.

Anyway, I really like this story and always have, but don't think I reviewed before. Guess we will find out when I hit the 'post review', eh? Anywho, this was a wonderful story and I loved every minute of it! Thanks for sharing!
Suishou Haruka chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Xcellent!
ovicati chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Ah! That was so good! I enjoyed every part! But holy fudge, why was the whole thing in one chapter? Haha
Fudging delicious
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. I can't seem to get enough of this story and would like it to be on my kindle which I always have with me and has a MUCH better battery life than my phone.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You did an absolutely fantastic job with this! Your writing is excellent and you did an amazing job at keeping everyone in character. This entire story sent tingles down my spine. Your plotline was thorough and you developed Spock and Kirk's relationship slowly and beautifully. Great job with this, I really enjoyed it! :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic!
writinchic chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was absolutely perfect!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wicked story!
decadentia-immortal chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Mmph... guh. How do I even- How do I words? Hffff! I loved it, it was perfect. I just wanted to keep reading more and more.
laurana117 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This story is amazing! I loved reading it so much! I wasn't even sure about the Kirk/Spock pairing but this story has changed my mind completely! Please continue to write such wonderful stories because you are very talented! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Very pqssionate. Not many people integrate the slow burn wihj good
adventure.
guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my tribble. You wrote a one chapter, 38k word fic with perfectly in-character characters, a decent plotline- it was a damn good one to me, I don't care what you said about it in your ending author note- and sexy wonderfulness at the end, as well as a good grasp of the English language (my pet peeve is mistakes in general). Are you amazing (slash wonderful, slash awesome, slash perfection) or what?

That said, it might be a little easier to transition between scenes if you split it into chapters. There were several points in the fic where I thought it could be done. But anyway, part of the reason I clicked this was because I was curious about a one chapter, 38k word fic. Well done either way! :)
Look-Away-Please chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I cannot even begin to express to you how terrific this was. At the first part where Spock was questioning the barriers in Jim's mind I had to stop reading and calm myself down because I was getting so involved.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow. I mean, WOW. That was seriously one of the best, longest, most in character fanfics I have ever read. It was believable too. Well done!

-Dark Knight