Reviews for Love The One You're With
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/21
Just epic! Lots of complexity, action and lovin'. Brilliantly written and so engaging, from the characters to the conversations to the plot.
busigt-81 chapter 1 . 6/25
Sooo good!
Thanks for sharing!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/31
really awesome, I loved all the emotions and the protectiveness. The only thing wrong I notice is that it says Spock doesn't sweat but mentions him sweating?
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/11
Beautiful story.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 1/19
I don't know why but when he says "you can putter around the ship" I always laugh... I love that line so much.

Anyway, I really like this story and always have, but don't think I reviewed before. Guess we will find out when I hit the 'post review', eh? Anywho, this was a wonderful story and I loved every minute of it! Thanks for sharing!
Suishou Haruka chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
ovicati chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Ah! That was so good! I enjoyed every part! But holy fudge, why was the whole thing in one chapter? Haha
Fudging delicious
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible. I can't seem to get enough of this story and would like it to be on my kindle which I always have with me and has a MUCH better battery life than my phone.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
You did an absolutely fantastic job with this! Your writing is excellent and you did an amazing job at keeping everyone in character. This entire story sent tingles down my spine. Your plotline was thorough and you developed Spock and Kirk's relationship slowly and beautifully. Great job with this, I really enjoyed it! :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic!
writinchic chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was absolutely perfect!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wicked story!
decadentia-immortal chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Mmph... guh. How do I even- How do I words? Hffff! I loved it, it was perfect. I just wanted to keep reading more and more.
laurana117 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This story is amazing! I loved reading it so much! I wasn't even sure about the Kirk/Spock pairing but this story has changed my mind completely! Please continue to write such wonderful stories because you are very talented! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Very pqssionate. Not many people integrate the slow burn wihj good
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »