Reviews for Where's my daughter?
Wanda chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is a wonderful story and you have written the couple the way they should have always been written. I may be late to read all of your great fanfics but I'm happily playing catch up.
ilse23 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
very good story. Glad Steve rescued her
Runner043 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Had to laugh at Steve being intimidated by Catherine's father.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
LOL at steve not really knowing how to talk to his girlfriend's father
loveRnB chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
:) i like this story it got all. but I found it hard to get in to it's feeling. story idea is good just did not hook me in. Steve feeling need to be expressed more deeply.
ras0629 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
beth eh? heh sum1 is a moonlight fan sounds like :)
narwhayley chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awwww this was so cute. steve rescuing cath. anyways i love the fact that steve was scared of cath's father. and again another awesomeful story
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Beth and Michael St. John? I almost choked when I read that! Moonlight fan?
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great story, would be worth expanding a bit. But I don't like the names of the psycho and his wife, I just can't imagine someone with that name being a bad guy, as it was another great role of Alex O'Loughlin. Did you choose it on purpose?

I loved the way Steve was reduced to a little boy with the father of Catherine.
HBSpud chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
An angry Admiral who is also the angry father of your girl friend is very frightening. But why do I this Steve will be exactly the same kind of father. I can see him stripping down his m-16 when ever a hapless young mane comes to pick up his daughter.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love your story.

I was nice that Catherine's father discovered the real Steve because of this "adventure".

I'm sure Steve really love Catherine and vise-versa. Sure it helps that she's working for the Naval Intelligence but he's not using her, he trully cares about her.
jodiesto chapter 1 . 4/12/2011