Reviews for Turning Points
Rain of the Forest chapter 55 . 8/6
Sooo... Itachi has killed Orochimaru?
Red Knight chapter 55 . 7/26
Can you please recommend some high quality brotherly fanfics about the Uchiha brothers? No incest! I seriously hate that (no offense).
Whitewing chapter 55 . 7/26
Please, please, I am begging you! Update your story please!
Red Knight chapter 55 . 7/21
Another great chapter! I hope the next one is uploaded soon!
PrincessAthena10 chapter 55 . 7/17
I love love love your Turning points story! Please please update soon!
Whitewing chapter 55 . 7/16
Amazing plot and storyline. One of the best stories I have read so far! Please update soon!
Yes! You updated !
W chapter 55 . 5/24
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
UPDATE chapter 55 . 4/29
Update, fool ya fool
Rain of the Forest chapter 39 . 4/16
Wait, doesn't that mean Sasuke will be forced to try and kidnap Naruto and later fight Itachi to stop him from destroying Konoha?
Rain of the Forest chapter 36 . 4/16
Fuck... this is NOT good...
Lavi: You THINK?
Rain of the Forest chapter 32 . 4/13
KAKASHI! *smacks the jounin* HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT KILLING SASUKE!
Lavi: He is on orders to kill him.
ONLY IF SASUKE GETS TOO CLOSE TO FIGURING OUT ABOUT WHY HE IS THE LAST UCHIHA! I SWEAR KAKASHI! TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO KNOW JUST WHAT THE HELL IS UNDER THAT MASK! Oh and I'll kill you.
Luxiur chapter 40 . 3/21
OH FOR GODS SAKE GET YOUR GENJUTSU RIGHT GODDAMMIT
Sorry about that, but I'm REALLY, REALLY SICK of people misunderstanding the capabilities of genjutsu. You cannot make a genjutsu that acts like a "perception filter" out of Doctor Who; that is to say, a genjutsu cannot make something "unnoticeable." A genjutsu seizes control of the five senses. You could make a genjutsu to cloud a person's sense of sight and make them not see you, but that would be invisibility, not unnoticeability. Sorry, but there is nothing I hate more than incorrect prortrayal of the magic system.
Cute!
Hey
I am really glad about this update. I love this story and please continue soon :-)