Reviews for Finite
sampam69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I liked this, thanks so much for sharing :) :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Someone claimed in the trilogy about Morgan and Reid's relationship, that it was a change to see Spencer as the baddie so to speak. I'm paraphrasing here. But I think this is more accurate portrayal of Morgan. He's been a bit of a man whore throughout the series, and my perception is that because of his horrible experience with Buford he just refuses to acknowledge his attraction to men. There are a lot of beautiful stories about them as lovers. But Morgan frequently vascillates when it comes to his feelings for Reid. He just can't bring himself to be honest with himself
BlackMirrorEdge chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Loved it!
hippysheep chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
you are now my new guilty pleasure
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Noooooooooooo! Morgan, you better get yourself together before you lose your boy to some ugly spaniard that isn't even staying around! Damn you JustJasper, you are extremely talented. I love your stories and as much as I love your multi-chapters, I am loving this one-shot series a hell of a lot.
rinswan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
YOU SO SHOULD UPDATE THIS!

:) PLEEEEEEEASE!
Melle22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I am happy that reid's second [consensual:( ] sexual experience was so enjoyable. even if he did have morgan on his mind.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE IT!
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
please tell me there will be more to this
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved the contrast of the different perspectives in this story. And the classic bookend quote. The characters were really in character and Morgan's tension was incredibly empathic. Really sweet and slightly heartbreaking story!

~~Arra~~
baby-kachuba chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
FANTASTIC! Keep it up! 3 3
RoxieCullen454 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
So I gotta admit, almost every time Morgan reacted in a jealous manner at the bar, I went "aww" out loud lol. I can't believe he's in denial for this long! But at least he's internally acknowledging his problems. And I love how Garcia is, of course, all loving, accepting, and supportive. And Morgan sure can be dense if he hadn't noticed how Reid hasn't been himself since that case and Garcia had to bring it up to him. I was pretty (pleasantly) surprised that you brought in the dynamic of another man to help Reid explore his sexuality and not have him be dwelling on Morgan the whole time, though it's sad and sweet that he kept thinking of Morgan and how the reality was that at the end of the day he still preferred Morgan. Btw, that Alejandro sounds like a total hottie! Yum :) And he conveniently is at Reid's disposal and wants to cater to him; where can I find an Alejandro lol? Oh, and that last quote? Totally brilliant (and true) and utterly appropriate! Another awesome job by you! Pretty please please write more!
fruit chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ha! Take that failed review. xP Usually when the review page refuses to load up, I kind of give up and just go on to reading another story, but this story is completely worthy of me heading to my PC to type this up (I read off a BlackBerry).

I haven't followed the entire series, but I did read the fic before this, I really thought this story was both brilliant and very real possible scenario for Reid to take. It's nice to see him actively try to experiment and mature after Morgan's apparent rejection to commitment. Your OC is also very well crafted so kudos to that, because he's both likable and exactly the person I think Reid would/could turn to.

Everything from the interaction with Garcia at the beginning to the way the story ends, it's a well plotted story. You've got talent, and I really hope there will be more to this series. I wish I was better at voicing how great I think this was written, all the small things that makes this story flow so well, so I'll just settle for Great work! )
Reidemption chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
He may have shattered a glass but I'm surprised his jealousy didn't shatter Alejandro's face. That must have been hard for him. I wanted to have a go at the guy FOR HIM when he used Spencer's first name and later touched him on their way out. At the same time it's something Morgan needed to experience. He can't fuck the kid, treat him like shit, reject him, and expect him to stay in kicked-puppy 'I'm only here to pleasure Derek Morgan' mode. Maybe he should have claimed him with something other than his dick.

I thought for sure that when Garcia suggested that the two went back to fuck that Morgan was going to hunt them down and wring the guy's neck. I mean seriously was she trying to get Alejandro killed? I know she was oblivious to it but Derek's sanity was hanging on by a thin thread. Don't make the guy snap.

Alejandro lucked out. He comes to America and happens to stumble across the most gorgeous guy here AND gets to enter into a sexual relationship with him. He should go pick up a lotto ticket while he's still flying high.
IndiaPyro chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
such a great series! I can't wait for the next chapter or story! Thank you