Reviews for A Happy Dream
For Spite chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
I really do enjoy the cutesyness and humor in this one. It's like the anti-matter version of the mood of the original story without feeling like a desecration.
Bianca chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
please update soon i think about this story so much that it's really weird and i'm craving chapter 14 ok pl eas se
magicalgay chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Although I've read a pretty good amount of fanfiction in my time, I gotta say, out of all of them, this one definitely stuck with me the most! Like wow, the humor, the characterization, the plot, the buildup, the sexual tension, the FLUFF is all just so flawless! Like my main reason for making an account on this website was to follow this story. Hope this updates soon!
cerenix chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Charlotte is so adorable uguuuu
cerenix chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
'I'll make sure no one finds you body, Homura said.' Just one tiny typo. But otherwise, this fic is amazing adfsafsklfnslkb my KyouSaya feels.
cerenix chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
This fic is just what I needed after watching Rebellion Story

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FREAKING FUNNY WRITING
cerenix chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
'Sunova-cheesecracker-mothafuckerrrrr!'

Best insult ever.
BlueBreaker chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Plz oh plz update it soon! Im waiting patiently
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
yusss ! Cannot convey appreciation sufficiently ! So much respect for your skills!
recap of story thus far amazing. chapter escalated in excellence factor from there. Congratulations all round.
Thanks for continuing to kick ass and produce such quality, top-notch product. I'm pretty sure that if we were all in a (fictional) Japanese high school, you would be idoru/etoile-sama _
Cassie chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
PLEEEEEEEEASE update ASAP I feel like I'll die if I don't get more soon. God bless you and this story, for real
Cassie chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
'My statistics say Walpurgisnacht will not appear in this sector' LOL oh my god I love your homura. this story is so good so far and I'm so happy I found it.
witchkitty chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
ok can i just say that i absolutely love your story pleasee update soon the relationship between the whole lot is awesome keep up the good work
LightMage122 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
At the Point where Homura is called on stage, my mind raced off with her countering Kyubey with a contract of her own.

And thus their rivalry was brought to the stage, as they countered each other with contracts and derailed the play.

Really enjoying this story. Homura's actions are quite amusing.

Sayaka and Kyoko's relationship is quite funny as well. Kyoko the stray cat
DirtNap chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
I think I have diabetes and several of my teeth have rotten away from the cavities. That being said please keep writing, its always nice to have wonderfully WAFFy PMMM.

BTW you can thank Moiderah for letting me know this existed.
Demon Cat08 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I've just read this for most of the day...
I really love it, hope that I can read more soon and bust my guts for laughing so hard...
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »