Reviews for A Happy Dream
Appotheozz chapter 16 . 2/19/2019
I've discovered your profile very recently and I've now read all the fanfics from works I've saw but this one is really on another level, it's full of diverse emotions and I'm really looking forward to the next update 3
TheForgottenPen chapter 16 . 1/22/2019
Please. Don't. Let. This. Die.

Pls

I love the fun and flirty dynamic kyoko and sayaka has.
TCat chapter 16 . 11/6/2018
YESSSSSSS. The best fanfics are the ones I stay up till 6:30 in the morning to binge-read. This is that kind of fanfic. I love the pacing, character development, storyline, style, everything! I have cracked up so much throughout this thing. I'm sending you a million waves of positive energy to finish it because I can't wait to read the rest! Thank you for this and good luck! Keep up the amazing work!
Ardent Atlas chapter 16 . 10/27/2018
Dear lord I just binged this work of art and you better not be planning to flake again, I heard about the three years thing. There are almost no slow burn Kyosaya fics out there and I really need this one to keep existing and progressing. ‘Kay? Cool. I love this story, it’s absolutely addicting beyond words and just... keep going, alright? This is the story that the Puella Magi Madoka Magica fandom needs.
y1fellas chapter 16 . 10/9/2018
I wanna make a joke that connects coming back from the dead to the fact they’re all liches in canon but nothing springs to mind
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
I was surprised but happy to see an update to this story. I liked the new chapter and look forward to more.
aapzersteuhrer chapter 16 . 9/29/2018
It has been over three years, and suddenly *BOOM* new chapter. Had not expected this.

Good on you for picking it back up tho, OP.
AllTheShips1717 chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
I didn't realize at first (or second), but the story starts off as if it's gonna be a cliche. With a line like "The day they met was made of gold". It feels like a line out of manga, almost like they met under the cherry blossoms, and it turns out so... Not cliche.

That's hilarious.
Rat2rrj chapter 16 . 9/27/2018
Every update of this fic has my soul vibrating, that's for the rad and believable and funny and awesome chapter!
Cloy552 chapter 16 . 9/26/2018
Good to see you~

Goddamnit Sayaka.

Sounds like Mami needs a hug.
Fremde Is Not Taken okay chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
Ohoho!
Seiun chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
IT’S BACK!
FoldedHands chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
Kyoko and Sayaka getting physical and breathless in a closet is pretty gay, but not gay enough. 8/10, needs more gay.

Seriously, though, it is fantastic to see this old story making a return.
EverHopeful chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
It's outright wonderful to see this story updated. The world is a little brighter today.
Anonymous fanfic lover chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
Woo! it's good to this fic updated again! Keep up the good work! Or should I be addressing that to TakerFoxx, lol.
522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »