Reviews for A Happy Dream
Psykoakuma chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
HEEEEEEEEEEEY! I don't even! GASP? KYAA? EEEP! You better believe supris bicth! When I saw this update I kinda lost control of my bladder! How's that yeah?

Good Godoka, the characters! They're all poppin fresh fly or something! I love the rare fics featuring fun Junko action and this chapter doesn't hold back! I mean there's something so freakin awesome about having a team of bad-ass high school girls ready to bring the pain on command! It looks like Junko's loving every moment and I am too! I thought maybe Oriko and Kyoko would get along a little better. Not like friends but maybe some kind of understanding as they both have a bad girl thing going. Well maybe things will change once Kyoko really proves she's a lot more than a street hardened thug heh!

Oh my hell, poor Kyoko! It's been a while (no really?) so I forgot the exact details of her relationship with Sayaka. But I thought they had at least gotten to open flirting with restrained attraction going on between them! Now it seems like Sayaka may be so unbelievably oblivious that it's like she's willfully suppressing the very idea! Nooo! Bad Sayaka gets a spanking LOL! Well it's not like things are going much better for Homura-chan. Damn, this is not the enthusiastic and eager to please Madoka from the series! Homura totally got blown off by a very much Junko's little girl! Ah but I love the HomuSaya interactions! Some of the funniest lines (and there are a lot!) come out of their shenanigans! Random shit like that one woman fainting from shock makes me think of an office lady Hannah and Barbara scene lol!

Ah and of course there's that one element that always brings a chill. This time it comes in the form of Mami. I really wonder about what it is she could be hiding from Kyoko. On the one hand it's very possible they had some kind of senpai/kohai relationship at one point and Kyoko simply forgot? Maybe... or maybe Mami knows the truth about this apparent Happy Dream! What's the real deal with the Walrus Knights? Could it be that Mami (and the others) are really magical girls and Kyoko will eventually wake up to find the Law of Cycles standing over her, leaving the story in an ambiguous and relationship-wise unfulfilling ending?! Unless of course Kyoko is trapped within her own witches barrier and they all have to go in Rebellion style and get her out. All ramblings aside it seems there's always some kind of weight hanging over Kyoko at one point or another, hinting at an unknown darker side of the story.

Anyway I love the prospect of this fic getting back up and running! It feels like this story has really developed into a much more plot driven thing than the earlier chapters. Not that I didn't like the somewhat surreal and completely unexpected earlier parts.
kyub3y14 chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw the update. Im so glad this fic is back
Pyr0-Kat chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
Holy shit, thanks for coming back to this. Your humour is so genuinely funny dude, so few fics are actually able to make me snigger like this one. This fic has been a great part of my life these past years, it made me so happy to see the update notification. Thanks again! Love it a lot.
Kyosayalove chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
This was like a dream come true. Missed this fic so much. Can't wait for the next update. Omg please let sayaka start developing feelings for Kyoko. My poor baby deserves some love!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
I have no idea what the fuck this is or why it's in my inbox but I like it.
JuiceCarver chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
I was honestly so surprised i got a notification for this in my inbox i had to check twice. Needless to say, im so happy this isnt an abandon baby. Now to relive everything from chapter 1 get the full feel of the feels train
Bravo Tango chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Holy crap I totally forgot I had this story followed.

Nice chapter and good to see you back.
russellcreste chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
Yessss it's back
Thank you for updating!
Rhyno Holter chapter 16 . 9/23/2018
Consider this bicth suprisd
Happytohelp chapter 15 . 7/22/2018
Still the best KyoSaya on the site. Read this a few years ago and had to come back to reread. Surely sometimes, in the dead of night, you can hear this fic calling softly to you, "~finish meeee~"?
AllTheShips1717 chapter 15 . 4/1/2018
I already said this in my last review, but I'm saying it again because I felt like it. The first time I was reading this, all I noticed was how much the series made me laugh, like, it was genuinely funny and there were times where I couldn't help but cry in laughter, especially with things like the end of chapter two and Homura and Madoka's dance, but when I reread it, I didn't find it quite as funny (well, except for a few scenes), but rather, I noticed stuff like the character development and bits of maturity in the series, something I'm surprised I never noticed.

Overall, great story, wish I could see it finished.
AllTheShips1717 chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
It's interesting, this story I mean. It's by far one of the funniest things I've read in a really long time, but that's not what sets it apart. What really gets it for me are scenes like the one in this chapter.

While the story relies on humor, there is quite the bit of hidden maturity in scenes like this I didn't really see before. I like the way you portrayed the characters and their interaction, but I like how hard that scene hit home. Not going into detail, I experienced something like that too, and I think this scene is right, you can either fight for it, or move on. Anything is better than being sad forever.

Scenes like this and a few others I won't get into really are mature, and show how well you can write, even without going for humor. Honestly, it's a nice moment. Good job, and I think this may be my favorite chapter.
KyouSayaLover167 chapter 8 . 10/31/2017
I’m on my phone, so this won’t be a good review. I may be a hopeless romantic, but Sayaka is hopeless at romance. That is way too cheesy for a date in this modern age, reversed gender roles or not.

To be honest, Kyouko’s idea of a romance is more accurate.
friendlyelites chapter 15 . 8/7/2017
damn i remember reading this back in high school, hey maybe i can hope for a late christmas present 2 years later
Da beef chapter 5 . 1/16/2017