Reviews for A Happy Dream
Gin chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
This fic is awesome! Finally something so heart warning in Kyoko/Sayaka section
rtyuiojnfrtyui chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
OMFG. LOVED IT.

Please continue :D
anon chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Hahaha, I didnt thought Ill like it so much but I enjoyed your fic a lot! Hope to see more of it, its adorable. Gotta love kyosaya! Thank you! X)
Noey chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
lolol thats so cute:D fun and chaos and all~~
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Haha! Lol, I like it! What chaos and fun! And when Kyouko and Sayaka meet, sparks and fire fly huh? Almost literally :p
MichaelSaniyan chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
The most entertaining piece of PMMM fanfiction I did ever read. Eagerly awaiting further chapters...you know, when I've stopped laughing and can breathe properly again.
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Oh, this is good. I love this chapter! The humor is so very welcome, and the interaction between Sayaka and Kyouko is perfect. There's all kinds of tension there, and humor ... their foot-tickle war had me grinning!

The ending had me laughing. Good stuff.

I can not wait for your next chapter.
ethertsuki chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
wonderfull chapter! once again amazing writing not only the story is getting better! also the dynamics between characters! i laughted so hard reading this! loved the whole chapter from the first word to the last

cant wait to read about kyokos past, the whole avoiding the "folks" question and the crescent shaped scar, made me want to know about it right know!

you said that this story was going to be awesome, and it is!

i, literally, cant wait for the next chapter!

greak work and thanks!
MichaelSaniyan chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Cheesecracker?

I have to say, even if I'm not too fond of the street-girl (almost) everyone paints Kyouko out to be, you make it work. I love this so far.

I like the different series of events (even in dream form), that Kyouko finds Sayaka before she's made the contract. It makes for interesting writing, as demonstrated here.

There is really nothing more to say: The characterization is great, the writing and detail is impeccable.

And you have just coined the best curse ever.
N chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Great beginning. I'm looking forward to this. Please continue!
ethertsuki chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
OH MY GOD!...what a way to start! i love it so much! so oroginal and well written! and the story just fits so well the characters!

ill be waiting for the next chapter..im sure this story will be incredibly awesome!
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nice.

A well-written story. I like how you have them fight like cats and dogs, and yet when it comes down to it they end up supporting each other. Can't wait to see how you develop this relationship.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35