Reviews for Solitude of Betrayal
Shao7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
This is probably one of the best Morgan stories I’ve read. You captured what makes Morgan tick. There’s so much more to him than kicking down doors, chasing unsubs, and being a hothead. He’s the heart of the team in many ways.
Thank you for sharing your story.
ReadingFirce chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
You grasped the character of Morgan so elegantly, and protrayed his feeling to the reader so profoundly, that you can't help but put yourself in his shoes and feel the strom of emotions in his heart, only then to ride out the storm with him.
Lurker760 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is just beautiful. There aren't many stories about Morgan like this one. You should be very proud of this.
Elijah Maddoxx chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Amazing job. Really amazing. It shows exactly why people question Morgan's trust issues. You have to understand exactly why he doesn't trust many, and alot of people don't appreciate his character enough to wanna dive into that realm.

They just write it off as him being a jerk.

Wonderful job. I'm favoriting you as an author. :)
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was one of the best portrayals of Morgan's character. You have his need to fix things, to help others, so carefully worded, so raw, so emotional, and the whole thing is layered in anger. I like how Emily physically reaches out to him. I love Morgan's doubts, his demons, his warped confusion. His character trusts so few and it only makes sense that he'd view betrayal as the worst type of offense. Beautiful one shot. I loved this. :)
Deanne Stevenson chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was the story I wanted to write and didn't have the words. A superlative capture of Derek Morgan. Excellent! ~ Dee
evening spirit chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
BRAVO!

You understand Derek Morgan like not many people do. His guilt, his anger, his sometimes feeling of inadequacy. I loved how you explained his constant questioning of the team's choices - that he understands that those questions need to be asked and if no one else is going to, then it's gotta be him. He's the big brother with a complex of a father-figure of his family.

I love how you described his emotions when he found out about Emily (and how you made her Em-Erica, for a while and then stopped, great touch :) - they were all so . . . corporeal for the lack of a better word. Not feelings-feelings but rather bodily sensations. You made me experience his anger and frustration with him - it's a great achievement. :)

Congratulations for an amazing character-study. Thank you!
Kyria of Delphi chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awesome. You have him perfect. Great story.
dannyanne chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was really great. Ialmost speechless. One of the best Morgan stories I have ever read. You know the character so well. Thanks for writing this fanfic.
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow - I was totally moved by this, your description of Morgan's (and his view of other's) emotions was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing, I am so jealous of your ability to write description like this.
leorockqueen723 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
OMG...this one of THE BEST stories I've read on this site. The characterization, the depth had me holding my breath. Please write a sequel or something lol