Reviews for Enharmonic
EnharmonicAngel chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Hee! This was a nice short story to read.

...I love the title XD XD XD
MissBayley chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Soooo depresssing... :(
The M.H.T.of R chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Taht's depressing! ;,o
DeliciousCupcakes chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Aww I love this! 3 It really reflects how much she misses N, with how she avoids all the places that remind her of him. Poor angsty White, constantly thinking about N... I wonder where she'll go next to look for him? Update soon please! (:
signs of zutra chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
I'm too lazy to login so I'm just gonna say yaa and I can't wait for the next chapter
signs of zutra chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
The M.H.T.of R chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
You're doing good! :D Hurry up and write some more and in your spare time you could read my story (and as for the title my story IS the title) yup that all i have to say so tata for now!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I loved the way you made Volcarona majestic. Your details when describing her were beatiful. I just wish that the chapter was a little more focused around N. I have a question though, will N and Touko/White ever meet in the story unlike the game?
simon chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
I love have this stroy turned out. I can feel deep emotions in this story so far. I want to see this story continued.
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Thanks for writing more it sounded awesome please do some more
Lady Tal0n chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
It's pretty good, but I can't see a lot of depth into the story. And freaking A, you stole my title name for this crazy story I'm writing! Just joking. Though maybe you did...if you didn't ignore this note but if you did I'm going to stalk you in real life, attack you, and force you to change the name of the story. Yeah. I said it. But otherwise, ignore it. :)

Eh. You might want more description and use a variety of words and how to start sentences. I think that's all I need to say.

-Raimei "anime-heroine"
seaofsound chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Aww Minipete! I personally love that nickname. I traded with that guy on Route whatever it was 'cause I was too lazy to find an Emolga.

Anyway, I think your writing style is pretty unique.
Persnickety Peacock chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Please write more. :3
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
aaaaah i love him too *cries* hes so hot *cries again* if i never see him again in white im gonna go kill the person who thought that was a good idea D'; soooo yea good start on your story you should finsh it so yea bye
korras chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I had the same feeling as well! I found all the seven sages as fast as I could... and nothing. Then at the Marvelous Bridge the Shadow Triad appeared once.. They just gave me the orbs from Sinnoh, though all that I was expecting was to hear something about where I might find N ;w; awesome story btwn... :']