Reviews for Death Eaters Vs Disciples Vs Vampires
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I've just noticed you have done this in like forever (that was a shy 'should I be bringing this up like' NOT A AIRHEAD like) and can you update and tell us if your waiting for more characters or not going to do this or what?
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
In the part that I got cut off on I was saying that Diago didn't ever tell his side his brother's name
SECOND CHARACTER!
NOTE TO BE READ AFTER THE REST: Diago is MUCH nicer than his twin WHEN he's with him durring then he's also very open and friendly but otherwise he's self-serving and moody
Name: Diago
Side: Deatheaters
Normal apearence: Curly black hair ( slaughter's is slightly wavy when unfixed) pail skin curving cresent shaped scar above left eyebrow. Blue jean jacket sarcastic black tee-shirt (ex: I'm sorry did my sarcasm hurt my feelings? Or forget love I want to fall in choclate) black straight leg jeans black bely with silver studs
Battle clothes: Black velvet high collared jacket closed up, black satian legins mexican skull make up (I'm a horrible excuse for a Mexican not knowing how to really spell that) his blade is black
He IS a tradior only loyal to his twin and himself.
He is very dangerous to everyone but his brother, but when around his brother he is very kind a sincer.
Pairs: Um you can but I'm not really picky guy or girl
Death: I rather you not kill him because he's going in the end to Narnia eighter to search for his brother (he won't accept Slaughter's death) or acompanying his brother.
Do you ever wish you could fix a review because I buchered this one!
Name: Diago
Extra stuff: Slaughter's twin brother (loves annoying violent unstable twin to the point of danger, yes I have a twin and he's worse than my older brother can anyone spell D-I-C-K?) Is playful around other brother but depressing and sly around others can-like his twin lie through his teeth. Loves black dark purple and bright red, wasn't born in Narnia. Uses a sycle (probably spelled that wrong) and is often called the Grinning Reaper by his brother (you can say Slaughter had a unconcious betrayel by not saying that he was his brother if you want) he never tells his brother's name
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Also I forgot to add that he was VERY dangerous and is NOT known for self controll.
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Note: Don't if you do other book Worlds but he's basicaly from Narnia (read the books) and so has a unquiet way of wording things, IF you kill him I'd like their to be a hint of him moving on to his home world because I'm going to make a ff acount and a story on him, you don't have to though ( obviously)
Name: Slaughter or Scurge (at least acording to him it is) later if you do one of my pairing options he'll tell his real name (Santos) to them
Side: Disciples
Normal appearance: Spikey black hair, copper skin mirowed shades gothic rock tee-shirt leather pants and jacket bright green eyes (Lious toward the end of The Vampire Lestat book) and a spiked collar gray wolf tattoo on collarbone ( a brand forced upon him)
Battle appearance: Chainmail shirt greek helm tight leather jeans shoulder lenth hair tucked into helm rather than spiked
Death: I wouldn't mind my character dieing but I'd like it to be on a battle close to the end and for it to be a dramtic death (who doesn't)
Pair:Dervish or Shark
No betrayl please
Sex: Male
Attuide: Harsh aloof to most but not cruel to those he trusts kind of michivious really.
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Name: Ery

Age: 70 (looks 15)

What side are you on?- vampires!

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, long scar on left side of face going from just below her eye to just below her mouth.

Normal Clothes: Hoody and jeans, polo shirt, trainers, baseball cap.

Battle Clothes: No armour, just normal clothes,

Do you mind your character dying?- Nope.

Do you wanna be paired up?- No.

Would you betray your side?- Nope

Is your character dangerous?- She is very good with a sword...
Janto-lover95 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Name: Lucretia

Age: 200 (looks 18)

What side are you on?- Vampires

Appearance: Long black hair tied up in a pony tail, bright blue eyes and lots of freckles and covered in lots of scars

Normal Clothes: white shirt and brwon trousers no shoes

Battle Clothes: white short sleve shirt and black ripped shorts no shoes

Do you mind your character dying: Yes

Do you wanna be paired up: yes with Larten

Would you betray your side: no way

Is your character dangerous: yes with two short swords
MrsBadcrumble18 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Yey this sounds like its gona b good

Name: Ada Mcmeeking

Age: apperance 19 age 47

What side are you on?- Vampires

Appearance: Straight blonde hair, fair skin with freckles, bright blue eyes and 5'3

Normal Clothes: Old ripped jeans, blue vest with red plaid shirt on top and boots

Battle Clothes: erm not sure feel free 2 choose it but NO CAPES! (Incredibles reference there)

Do you mind your character dying?- Not really but preferably not :P

Do you wanna be paired up?- Yes if possible with Darren

Would you betray your side?- Nope

Is your character dangerous?- Yes fairly well experiance with a sword ;)
Tiger Phanbutt chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Name: Tigerus Phantoni (I know, original right?)

Age: 16

What side are you on?- Death Eaters

Appearance: Thick, wild brown hair tied in pony tail, big scar along arm and on cheek, large green eyes, often smirking.

Normal Clothes: Jeans and a -shirt (What a death Eater!)

Battle Clothes: add a cloak BAM she's ready for war, just give her a wand D

Do you mind your character dying?- nahh, why not?

Do you wanna be paired up?- 03o... NO,YES, I don't are, s'up to you!

Would you betray your side?- FUCK YEAH!

Is your character dangerous?- Indeed u

lol that was fun, LOVE THE IDEA!
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Name: How about Quintus Fliggin? (Quintus is the name of a song we're playing in band XD)

Age: Somewhere in the 200s

What side are you on?- In case you haven't figured it out yet by the name and age, Vampire. And a full one, at that.

Appearance: Bunch o' scars everywhere, though the one that stands out is a long and thick one above his upper lip, like a mustache XD. Black shaggy hair, very pale, thin, never brushes his teeth and rarely ever bathes, pointed chin, and light blue eyes. All in all, fairly ugly.

Normal Clothes: Dark blue dirty tee, black cloth jacket that radiates thickness, ripped and tattered jeans, broken tennis shoes, and... um... I dun know :D

Battle Clothes: He doesn't really have battle clothes, actually...

Do you mind your character dying?- Kind of. Sure. Though I won't be very offended if he does (and that is not a free ticket to be killing him on the spot XD)

Do you wanna be paired up?- If you feel lke it. I honestly don't care.

Would you betray your side?- Vampire betraying their side? Please. How many traitors were there, again? So no.

Is your character dangerous?- Well, if you call super-strength, super-speed, super-reflexes, etc dangerous, then yes. He's about as good as fighting as a middle ranking General.

Hey, do you mind me adding something?

Personality: A bit of a braggart, joker, teaser, sometimes the meanie or bully, loves a good fight. Though also trustworthy, someone to confide in, pretty nice when you catch him in the right moments (which is rarely). I think of him as a sort of Haymitch, if you've ever read the Hunger Games. If you don't like the personality I've picked out for him, then choose your own

Name: Ender Wiggin... No, just kidding XD Melany Yuther

Age: 23

What side are you on?- Disciples

Appearance: Short, thin, long brown hair, brown eyes, pale, round face, not really one you would call "pretty", but not ugly either.

Normal Clothes: Always wears girlish clothes, like pink or baby blue or something. It varies a lot, and the only things that remain the same is her white jacket and white, fashionable tennis shoes.

Battle Clothes: The disciples aren't very organized, so battles are mostly surprise attacks or ambushes that are played on them. Basically, no battle clothes. Though her jacket might change into something a bit more convenient.

Do you mind your character dying?- Nope. I think of her as a crybaby/wussy/pacifist that detests/is scared of fighting, so... yeah.

Do you wanna be paired up?- Well, if you plan o killing her, then no. Otherwise, I don't care.

Would you betray your side?- If she gets captured as prisoner and she wants to live, then yes, she'll willingly betray her side out of selfishness.

Is your character dangerous?- NO. SHE'S A STUPID GIRLY GIRL THAT I DON'T CARE FOR.

Personality: Scaredy cat, pacifist, wussy, crybaby, weak, etc. Very caring, loves animals, vegetarian, etc.

Name: Reypoltery Gitts (those wizards have weird names...)

Age: 19

What side are you on?- Wizards

Appearance: Blond hair, green eyes, tan, broad shoulders, muscle-y, short pointed chin. Basically, the stereotypical "dream guy".

Normal Clothes: All the usual: robes, robes, and more robes.

Battle Clothes: Robes.

Do you mind your character dying?- Kind of.

Do you wanna be paired up?- I don't care.

Would you betray your side?- Maybe. I'm not sure.

Is your character dangerous?- He's pretty average for a wizard, if that answers your question.

Personality: Not all that smart, though not really stupid either. Despite his "drop-dead" looks, more of a follower. Smiles all the time, even when he doesn't know what the hell's going on. Can make himself look stupid. Others often have a low opinion of him. Though he's also a joker, like my beloved Quintus over there *points*.

Name: Eveter Fleegman (female, in case you're wondering)

Age: early 100s

What side are you on?- Vamps

Appearance: Tall, redhead, long hair, bunch o' scars everywhere, though doesn't have a remarkable one, very pale, full vamp, and... um... IDK 8D

Normal Clothes: Yellow rain coat, green tee that's always dirty and ragged, ripped up jeans, black tattered converse.

Battle Clothes: Nope. Nada. Deprived of battle clothes.

Do you mind your character dying?- Probably.

Do you wanna be paired up?- Maybe.

Would you betray your side?- Never.

Is your character dangerous?- Kinda.

Personality Make up you r own. I can't think of one.

Name: Tyler Wellick

Age: 20

What side are you on?- Disciples

Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, medium height, medium weight, pale, long scar across torso, etc.

Normal Clothes: ALL. BLACK. EVEN THE SHOES.

Battle Clothes: Whatever they are, it includes black. He must be emo if he wears so much black.

Do you mind your character dying?- A bit.

Do you wanna be paired up?- I don't care.

Would you betray your side?- Probably not, though you can ever be sure.

Is your character dangerous?- Sure.

Name: Weedny Feedlewick

Age: 17

What side are you on?- Wizards

Appearance: Thin, short brown hair, bright green eyes, heart-shaped face, a shorty. Not all that pale, but not really tan either.

Normal Clothes: Robes, robes, and some robes.

Battle Clothes: Robes.

Do you mind your character dying?- Nope. Not much, anyway.

Do you wanna be paired up?- Maybe.

Would you betray your side?- Probably not.

Is your character dangerous?- Kinda.

There! That's it! Gave a boy and girl for each side XD Hope you get enough applications soon! This seems fairly interesting :)
Callum Colt chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Name:Jason Cleveland

Age:400 looks 18

What side are you on?- Vampires

Appearance: Blonde long hair Freaky red eyes

Normal Clothes: Leather jacket Sunglasses

Battle Clothes: Same as normal clothes but with armour

Do you mind your character dying: Yes

Do you wanna be paired up: No

Would you betray your side: no way

Is your character dangerous: yes nobody messes with him
Protego Totalum chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Name: Laney Summers

Age: 32 (looks 17)

What side are you on?: SHANPIRES! (Vampires)

Appearance: Medium length choppy black hair, electric blue eyes, slim but not stick-thin

Normal Clothes: Dark blue skinny jeans, black t-shirt, black flats, small black cape with a blue lined inside

Battle Clothes: Black track pants, dark blue blouse, 10-hole leather Doc Martins, same cape as with regular clothes

Do you mind your character dying?: No. As long as it's in an honerable way!

Do you wanna be paired up?: Sure, why not? You can pick with who though :)

Would you betray your side?: Nope!

Is your character dangerous?: Heck yes!