Reviews for The Favorite
Loved it :D
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is so beautiful! The best Digimon story I ever read! :D
Free water-drop wind chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I. . . I have no words to describe how beautiful his story was.

Nara & Akiko
Pikuna chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Naahhh, I don't know where to start. DX

This story was just too awesome, cool, breathtaking and amazing.

The best Digimon Fanfiction I have ever read. 3

I must admint that I like your Gaomon and Agumon more than the ones from Savers. :3

The fight Agumon against Apollomon was really touching and I feel sorry for Apollomon he had to do this to Agumon. w

But it is so sweet how much Agumon admire Apollomon and want to become his servant. x3

Here and there where some little grammatical erros, but they aren't so bad I think. :3
GlacialCranberry chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
wow, thanks for translating the story into english Lady Beelze w

In dA is just the half of the Story.. but not like i mind that 8D

this story actually clears things for your watchers about Shinegreymon and Miragegaogamon

and i'm going to criticize, because of some mistakes i noticed, don't hate me now because of that xD

and yeah.. it's kind of a habit... sorry..

..let's see, your writing style is really wonderful, no lying here, it just seems that you switch "He,She,It,Them.." and these kind of words

and also like here: "My partner Agumon has set itself to achieve at all costs be your favorite and.."

if i am not mistaken it should be: "My partner Agumon has set himself to achieve (what does he want to achieve? i think 'his goal'..) at all costs be your favorite and..."

and this example: "Nine to one, and not even who wants to fight!" again, if i'm not mistaken "Nine to one, and not even one who wants to fight!"

so, now you can hate me

but before you do i want to say: even if you made some mistakes of some sort, the story itself is very nice to read and the plot is interesting

i was even afraid to read on, because i was scared of apollomon (but that was because i feel with the characters in the story ; )

Agumons courage is really impressive, i see him in another light (you know.. because you drew him wanting eggs and the picture with the television, he didn't look so brave there)

i think the work of translating the story was worth it and for that, that you are not native english speaker (no, i am not as well) your english is pretty good (i don't know about spanish-english, but google translator is not a good way to translate, it doesn't translate correctly)

so, and NOW i am finished..

-Greetings, your source of hatred of all time.. like always, (dA: J3rry1ce)