Reviews for The King of Hueco Mundo
Nicole1612 chapter 26 . 9/9/2016
Oh my god I'm so emotional and HAPPY! You can never imagine I couldn't help the tears T_T What a beautiful ending, you did amazing I never thought this could end so good! I was bracing my heart for whatever cruel end you were preparing since I had no idea how you're gonna solve all the mess you put the boys in! I usually check on the reviews before reading anything to see if it had a happy ending or not, (if not I never read) but the thing is I couldn't find anything telling me what it's going to be so I was SERIOUSLY on edge throughout all the angst and intense moments! You tortured my poor heart first with Toushiro, although I knew you couldn't kill him but still I was afraid that something will happen to grimmjow before he knows that his friend was alive D: ... Yeah I kind of thought that this couldn't pass without killing grimmjow but thank god he's alive! Imagine my happiness I almost cried xD you're so brilliant! TT_TT And then there was the thing that Grimmjow might never recover his memories, and it's gonna be the end of such a pure and beautiful friendship, but it didn't happen either! They almost sacrificed each other for the sake of each other! For the hundredth time this is just so freaking beautiful, a very strong and powerful bond they have that were so perfectly written and portrayed :"D I'm gonna miss this so bad!
Oh and about the battles, with Aizen, with the Hogyoku (twice) and the one with Toushiro against all the captains; honestly I've never been a fan of long fights (since mostly I get confused of what's happening) but this? O repeat again your so brilliant! Wow it's been a while since I've enjoyed reading a fight this much! My favorite was the one with Toushiro fighting the captains, protecting his friend desperately that he lost himself and almost got himself hurt beyond repair, if not killed.
Ah and it was tge first time I read about the Hogoyoku being the actual enemy! Usually it's just used, something put in the wrong hands, but this time it IS the danger in itself! That's amazing really.
Finally something I've always wanted to see, finally Soul Society realizing how much potential they've always had but forgot about and kept unattended for! Toushiro, being the youngest captain ever, child prodigy, finishing the academy in one year and exceeding any normal standards, and even having tbe stongest bond with the his Zanpaktu than any other (Yeah even the anime showed that, when all the zanpaktus turned against their masters but only Hyournimaru lost his memory and kept looking for his master) So yeah, someone like that should definitely have so much potential in them that they should get a special attention for! And finally I've seen this happen on your fic, being trained in the hands of the captain commander! You are awesome :DDDD!
Thank you so much for creating this, and actually completing it! both the original fic and sequel, that's so rare to see! Well done!
UserKR8027 chapter 26 . 4/22/2015
feelings... Ugh feelings. Amazing job by the way!
Syl The tWins chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
Great story!
Please make another Story about them XD
Writing bunny chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter. I loved how the Hougyoku ditched Aizen. I wish I could see his face.
Noitamina chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
I just absolutely lovedboth the boy and the king from hueco mundo. I just love how Toshiro is now a crazy, bloodlusting fighter in his own way.
swanfrost chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
This was just...wonderful. Nothing else can explain it. I loved how you wrapped this up, and I basically loved the whole story. Just amazing.
Sora-Uchiha1827 chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
love this story cant wait for more for this paring
killing u with umbrellas chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Loved it
swanfrost chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
Well, I know you can wrap this up very well!

I loved this chapter, just like all the others.

So, Grimmjow has lost him mermories and Toshiro or someone can help restore them, right? Well, maybe, because Toshiro doesn't want Grimmjow to have his memories back.

Can't wait to see the next chapter, and how this will end!
Sora-Uchiha1827 chapter 25 . 8/19/2012
love this story
killing u with umbrellas chapter 24 . 8/8/2012
Loved it
swanfrost chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
YES YES YES! THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING GRIMMJOW!

LOL I loved this chapter! And I do hope poor Toshiro gets better soon...

Update soon!
Sora-Uchiha1827 chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
so good love this story so sad it will end
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
GRIMMJOW! This chapter was amazing! Please continue!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
You definitely know how to keep us in suspense. Loved it.