Reviews for What's Playing?
Carmen. Madonna chapter 3 . 2/19
I truly. Loved this story my only. Complaint is that it wasn't. A longer. Story, I hope you consider writing. Another soon!
cjunited38 chapter 3 . 2/20
i loved this
Salina C chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I really enjoy your writings. I look forward to reading much more in the future. Although I would love to see some follow up stories with Jane and Maura instead of all the first time stories. Nothing wrong with them of course, but I like the follow thru. Anyway I have enjoyed your writings Thank you for sharing your talent.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Wonderful story!
Lanaholic chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
A lovely story as usual.
Totally loved the 'tear' part of the last chapter.
So touchy..
DarXe chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I think this is the first playlist fic I've ever liked.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
So cute!
anon chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
SexyBack is totally Jane's themesong. I love this, just like all your other stories 3
nicolesargent chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I love this! I like how Frankie was involved.. for some reason I believe he would be very supportive of Jane and Maura and I like how you made him that way.
MauraIslesForever chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I'm impressed that you knew who Eric Whitacre was, yet you spelled his name wrong. If you wouldn't mind, would you please change that? Thank you! I love your stories! Your one of my favorite authors!
omnomnivore chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I love how I knew every song! Another great story. ]

I'm slowly but surely making my way through all your stories.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I'm such a sucker for happily ever afters. Seriously, this fic was all kinds of wonderful.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
And now Maura's confused too! This is marvelous.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hehe, go Frankie. And I can't wait to read what Jane tells Maura.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
good, i liked it. if been wondering if you wrote a shower scene with them and that was close enough lol