Reviews for spill it's blood
SkinnyJeansAndAnorexia chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh... My... Oh...

This just hit home, hard. I love how you used Jade & not like Cat or Tori. It really felt right, by far one of the best I've seen for Victorious!

I loved the style of writing and the wat the events played out. It was a good choice at the end to result in death because it would have felt weird any other way. Even though it was sad. I loved it!

xSJ&A
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
crying.
Emmy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my. Oh dear. That was just fantastic. I've read, and I love, Winter Girls as well. And this was just so perfect. You're amazing, don't ever stop.
ghosts of my past chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved Wintergirls also!

Wonderful story; you captured it perfectly.

You said "there's no death" so can I hope that Jade still lived? I hope so!
piece of froot chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
One of the best fics i read, baeter then the anorexic fics i write!
ep1998 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This story is beautiful, but in a dark way. Oh, I started reading Wintergirls because of this! So glad I did, that book is amazing. Anyway, this story is so perfect!
nomatterthewreckage chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow, this is great. I love the depth that you put into it and how Jade calculated everything in her head. I always think that things like this could happen with her character, Tori seems to have everything and is skinny as a rail. It is probable that something like that could be written with her character. I love writing and reading angst filled stories!
dazedcat chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was great. Depressing but still great. :D It's weird because I read Wintergirls a couple weeks ago and then I saw this... But anyways, yeah, it's good. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This really was a great story. Well done.
booksthough chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was wonderful. It really .made me think og jade even in the show she doesnt eat much. I was sad she died the end though. Otherwise great. :-)
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh dear god, why are you so fucking perfect?

This was brilliant, from your descriptions and imagery to the complete and utter poignancy of this story. Towards the end I just felt completely empty and sad, particularly in Beck's parts. I think one of the most powerful scenes in this is when Beck starts crying, because oh dear lord that was so depressing, and just to think about how he would feel after Jade died.

Ultimately, this story was basically perfect. Jade was completely in character, as her were parents (a rareity in this fandom), and I loved the bits in the parenthesis. Your formatting was also great, and the sections with the calories in them are done really well, something I have difficulty doing in a similar story I'm writing. Basically, this was just magnificent. Well done.
Kt chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow I loved this. It was just amazing. It was so heartbreaking yet touching. Great job
srslyitzcaroline chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I loved Wintergirls, like I've seriously read it cover to cover at least fifteen times.

The way you transformed Jade's character in a Lia like character was incredible.

This is extremely powerful and I love, love, loved the ending!

keep up your amazing writing, because you've officially made it to my top five favorite authors list. :D
lareinesombre chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
ahh.. And I was gonna do a WinterGirls thing for Cat. *sigh* I'm still doing it though.

OH NY GOD! I love Laurie Halse Anderson! She's such an amazing writer! I love how you added the calories thing into this like it was with Winter Girls. wow. I loved this and Winter Girls so d*amn much.

Anyways, no constructive criticism, I think. Lovely story that made me want to reread Winter Girls yet again.

I just loved this in case you didn't figure that out.
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
wow, really beautiful, it makes me wanna go read the book that inspired it :)