Reviews for The Oblivious Prince
MirskianQueen chapter 12 . 7/25
I love this story, it's really well written! And i love that Arthur accepted Merlin's magic :)
Are you going to do a sequel? Because I would love to see a sequel for this story :D
Very nice! I like when Arthur figures it out from all the clues, even if he has to cheat to get those clues. I bet he's frustrated when he realizes he may have gone to sleep too early!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I want to see this as the first line to a fan fic! "Locked in a cell with his servant, Arthur had a feeling that would have been a good time to mention that he knew the certain secret that Merlin had been keeping."
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Lol at "Precisely who was it that helped Arthur get dressed every morning?"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Good start, thanks! Like all your stories, interesting and well written.
afbc34 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
i loved it
i love it
The Peverells chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
I'm really liking this story so far, especially the last sentence this chapter, where Arthur's finally realizing just how powerful Merlin is. Nice job!
Kirazalea chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Oh my gosh, I loved the ending! I adored this story, start to finish! Great job!
Kirazalea chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Oh crap. The finale is next...
So I've loved everything up to this point! I love how Arthur figured it out on his own. Arthur always seems way too oblivious, in the show and in fanfics. I love it when he actually notices something. And the way you handled it was amazing!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
I think you should write another one. It's really cool, I like the idea of Arthur knowing about Merlin's Magic. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
This story is great! I really like it when Arthur is able to figure out Merlin's secret on his own, because he's actually a pretty intelligent and perceptive person. Arthur's reactions felt very natural, and I like how the plot progressed through the episodes towards the retaking of Camelot. Thank you for sharing this delightful story, and God bless!
Random Flyer chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
I really liked this, especially since I've been watching through season 3 recently. You did a good job tying all of the episodes together into a larger plot of Arthur figuring it all out. Thanks for posting!
Scififan33 chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Great story! Glad Arthur took his time thinking everything through so that when it came to the admission he accepted it.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
This is so good. I've always wanted Gwaine to know about Merlin's magic.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I love this story. You write so well.