Reviews for The Oblivious Prince
Kirazalea chapter 12 . 8/12
Oh my gosh, I loved the ending! I adored this story, start to finish! Great job!
Kirazalea chapter 10 . 8/12
Oh crap. The finale is next...
So I've loved everything up to this point! I love how Arthur figured it out on his own. Arthur always seems way too oblivious, in the show and in fanfics. I love it when he actually notices something. And the way you handled it was amazing!
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 12 . 8/1
I think you should write another one. It's really cool, I like the idea of Arthur knowing about Merlin's Magic. :)
This story is great! I really like it when Arthur is able to figure out Merlin's secret on his own, because he's actually a pretty intelligent and perceptive person. Arthur's reactions felt very natural, and I like how the plot progressed through the episodes towards the retaking of Camelot. Thank you for sharing this delightful story, and God bless!
Random Flyer chapter 12 . 2/1
I really liked this, especially since I've been watching through season 3 recently. You did a good job tying all of the episodes together into a larger plot of Arthur figuring it all out. Thanks for posting!
Scififan33 chapter 12 . 1/1
Great story! Glad Arthur took his time thinking everything through so that when it came to the admission he accepted it.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
This is so good. I've always wanted Gwaine to know about Merlin's magic.
WriterGirl7673 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
I love this story. You write so well.
DragonThetan chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
Loved your story! Look forward to many more, even after the end of the series!
DragonThetan chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Loving this story, but you need to watchout fit these kind of errors. I'm finding them more in this story than I have in your others.

You wrote: "There was no way his secret protector was going to let him wonder(wonder is a feeling; 'wander' means to drift about, which is what you want in this situation, not a feeling) around an enemy castle on his own with people after his blood."

This is only one instance, but I have found others, such as "anyone" verses "any one." They are NOT interchangeable, they do have different meanings. "Anyone" refers to a person or people only, whereas "any one" refers to the singularity of a person or thing. Lookup "anyone" and check the bottom of the listing, it should give a separate definition for "any one."
cindy4651 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I really like the stories like this one that have Arthur colluding with Merlin about magic against Uther.
cindy4651 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Excellent conversation, thanks!
Yakarin chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
This was a great story, I really liked how you explored Arthur's feelings more in depth -and his capability to be sharper about things hehe, I am certain that what bothered him the most in the original series when Merlin told him that he had magic was the hurt of Merlin never trusting him enough to tell him and the fact that he trusted him the most.

You are a great writer, your short takes are great, but I really, really enjoy your long stories, I really hope you do more. We can never have enough of Merlin and Arthur's friendship, right?
Etta.Ju chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Great reveal-version! :-)
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Beautiful. This exactly how season three should have been. Thanks!