Reviews for The Oblivious Prince
fabulous
Fairy-Dust-244 chapter 12 . 7/2/2021
This entire story is amazing. It’s my second time reading it and I’m still loving it!
Katerina977 chapter 12 . 10/14/2020
This is first time I met fic where Arthur guessed on his own (And I've read them a lot). Never even that idea came into my mind haha.
I like it!
aussiegal79 chapter 12 . 9/3/2020
Wish I could use the clapping emoji in here! When I read the end of you're story, even not actually having another chapter, I thought I'd be disappointed, but I actually felt like standing up and clapping!

Wonderful writing!
aussiegal79 chapter 10 . 9/3/2020
I know I'm probably going to eat my words as I still have chapter's to read, but I think this is one of my favourite! Loved it!

Thank You Again!
aussiegal79 chapter 5 . 9/3/2020
I really do love 'thinking' Arthur... He never get enough credit for that...lol. Unless it's the brooding type of thinking of course. You've managed to get all sorts of different types of thinking and different occasions... It's great!

Thank You for sharing you're work with us and taking the time to produce it also!

I'm also glad it's stood the test of time after all these years (it's only recently been recomended to me but seems just as good as if I'd read it as the series played on tv!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2020
Fabulous.
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 5/24/2018
Awww, I really wish you'd continue this though it is a good stopping point. I am glad you let Gwaine into it. If anyone was going to take it well it would be him. And his reaction, or lack there of, was perfect :D
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
This was a fantastic story. I loved everything about it, and I thank you for making this beautiful cinnamon roll of a creation. :)
Rababaz chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
Cool story, I liked it :)
MirskianQueen chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
I love this story, it's really well written! And i love that Arthur accepted Merlin's magic :)
Are you going to do a sequel? Because I would love to see a sequel for this story :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Very nice! I like when Arthur figures it out from all the clues, even if he has to cheat to get those clues. I bet he's frustrated when he realizes he may have gone to sleep too early!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I want to see this as the first line to a fan fic! "Locked in a cell with his servant, Arthur had a feeling that would have been a good time to mention that he knew the certain secret that Merlin had been keeping."
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Lol at "Precisely who was it that helped Arthur get dressed every morning?"
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Good start, thanks! Like all your stories, interesting and well written.