Reviews for The Oblivious Prince
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
plz update! aww! my boys! *hugs* great story!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Finally. . . ;) I don't know what'll happen to Arthur and Merlin after the revealing in season finale, hope it's good and worth the waiting. Merry Christmas!
bubzchoc chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
excellent
photo100 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Brilliant! Tell me there's more to come!
FandomFreak224 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
:) D'awwwww that was really cute! In an awesome sort of way! :D But this isn't the end yet, is it? I'm looking forward to Merlin telling Arthur about Morgana. This totally should've happened in the show!
Starburst
neverlookatthisaccountagain chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Aww, ENORMOUS BROMANCE MOMENT!
toraneko-chan chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
-melts into a puddle of squee and happiness- This is one of the best reveals I've read. Excellent job here. It's eally well done, and I can tell that you've put a lot of work into this.
Reverie Indigo chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
I love this. It's like the series rewritten so that Arthur isn't mentally retarded and emotionally and physically abusive, and is instead a capable leader and a loyal person. Contrast that with tonight's episode where not only did Arthur not notice Merlin was using magic when he was staring straight into his face, he seriously called Merlin a coward, after 10 years of insane bravery including fighting a dragon with him.
chele the original chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Wonderful and excellently written is a hard thing to come by sometimes.
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter. Good job on the reveal. :D
Aris1013 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Yay, glad Merlin finally knows that Arthur knows haha. Excited to see where this goes now :D
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
aww! my boys! *hugs* great story! can't wait for more!
ruby890 chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
That was great. Love it.
LadyDunla chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Brilliant chapter. Just love this story. It's very believable and you certainly have me wishing this was how it went in the real series.
Synck chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
that was an interesting way to tell Merlin that he knew. but i kinda liked it. cant wait for Arthus reaction when merlin tells him about Morgana
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »