Reviews for The Oblivious Prince
Etta.Ju chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Great reveal-version! :-)
cindy4651 chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Beautiful. This exactly how season three should have been. Thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This is interesting. There aren't enough stories about Arthur developing suspicions and working through them, and this one is done well, with occasional dialog, not all in Arthur's head. I just wish I remember the episodes better...
Cat chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I really like your story. Thank you for writing it :-)
LinBates chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Great story! Too bad Arthur was truly oblivious! I wish that he had been less so, so that he could have learned of Merlin's magic sooner than 5x13.
Again great story, I'd love to read more along these lines.

I've watched season many times and I've come to believe that originally they were planning on a 6th season. Over and over again during the series we are told the 'Once and Future King' will rule over the greatest kingdom the world has seen. That Albion will be united and free magic will return to the land but at the series end Albion is still not united. Arthur has only reigned in Camelot a little over 3 years, the greatest kingdom the world has ever known is still in the future and magic is still not free. Instead we are lead to believe those things will come to pass in Gwen's reign, not Arthur's.

Also the pace of the season prior to 5x10 was about normal for previous seasons. Suddenly with 5x10 everything is kicked into overdrive while we race to 5x13 and Arthur's last battle and Merlin's reveal.

All of that yells to me that prior to the cancellation notice the production crew & writers were looking to Arthur's last battle happening on 6x13 instead.
Lany900052 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This was what should have happened in the real show! I hoped it would end like this in the fifth season, but I suppose none of us can be that lucky. Once again, I think you are a fabulous writer. Well done!
Lany900052 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I needed this so badly! Everytime I watch I just find myself yelling at Arthur because some of the things Merlin does are just so obvious. I know Arthur is smarter than that! Thank you for this!
Lany900052 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I love the turn of events, that now they are both surprised at each other. It's no longer just the Oblivious Prince, it's the Oblivious Prince and his Oblivious Manservant, haha
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
So good, so very very very good! Thank you.
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I love the ending to this chapter. Perfect irony. Thank you.
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Aww this chapter made me chuckle a bit, love this story!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is great but I'm so glad it's not just a one-shot!
Missyhoneybee chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
What a great story but you've left me wanting more ! I enjoyed seeing Arthur in a different light ie with a brain and not simply ignoring everything going on around him. The best aspect of your story was when Arthur confronted Merlin with the fact that he knew he had magic and for once Merlin was speechless and the final chapter was great. They come across as almost equals. Series 4 would have been awesome if your version of series 3 had been made. please write your take on series 4.
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
I don't think I can find words to accurately express just how much I love this. It was all so...REAL. So raw and joyously realistic. I honestly believe, had it happened in this type of situation, this is exactly what would have happened. The characters were to a "T," and the episodes rewritten beautifully and believably.

I loved this. So much. Thank you for writing it! I look forward to reading more of your work!

-Lullaby-
ImAProudMudblood chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
The end? As in no more new chapters?
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »