Reviews for The Missing Ingredient
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Uh, so I hate doing this, but I'm here to motivate you to get the next chapter out. This is a really funny story, and I'd like to hear more, so update? Please? As soon as you do, I'll give you this! *waves cup of something that smells heavenly tantalizingly out of reach* Come on, your readers are curious, and your computer wants to be used. ("Yeah, I feel so neglected! Type on me! Please?" *computer puppy eyes*) Alright, I think my work here is done.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
MM13.3 out.
P.S. I love the Eyeless Druids, and how they all have different jobs! They're so funny. Are they yours? I think I might have a place for them in a fic I'm planning... Could I use them?
scarymez101 chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Long time, no update lol P I'm so glad you have though, cuz this is one of the stories I LOVE reading D

Awesome chapter, as always _ and I love how you portrayed Arthur as still being an arrogant prat (even though he was tied to a horse and squeaked- lol) and Kilgarrah thinking that Strumpet was a 'git'- very classy P

Hope you update again soon, cuz this story is amazing! _

Mez x
fernazab chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
We've missed you. We won't kill you because you provide much needed giggles ;) We've been laughing uproariously. Fern's even crying a little.

lol. Oh, Strumpet, we've missed you. You're such a stalwart advocate for relative morality. The best part: you are using the term properly without fully understanding the term. Haha. Need advice? Go to the tavern. Those people think clearly.

So, how was Strumpet planning on feeding Arthur that apple? Was he going to stuff Arthur's mouth like a pig and then watch Arthur struggle? Or was Strumpet going to help with each bite? Which would probably put him in contact with the prince's saliva. Oh, ew. Being fed by Strumpet... haha, ew. Strumpet doesn't bathe! Nasty. Starving might be healthier.

Yes, Strumpet, how dare he consider being eaten more problematic than being not being fat enough to be bedridden! The nerve! What cheek!

So, when Sir Robin was first mentioned we thought, "Brave Sir Robin ran away! He bravely ran away, away!" And then he did run away! haha.

"(whose names I shan't bother to mention, because they shall only die soon and naming them is a great deal of effort)" Truth! In its purest form! Oh, how often we try getting around naming characters...

lol. Don't worry, Leon. Merlin has bathroom issues too. At least, Arthur thinks he does.

Still laughing. That awkward moment when you hear someone screaming "Strumpet" inside your head. And then waking in a quite undignified manner.

Oh, we love those druids. haha.
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
This was so ridiculously funny! I really enjoyed it! XD Awesomeness! And they are all after Stumpet.
Kitty O chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Poor Strumpet! Everyone wants a piece of him!

[ "I think morality's a little more relative than that, Arthur."] oh dear, he's a moral relavist! Well, he probably won't get along with our heroes. They think only their way is the moral way...

More dark humor, everyone getting eaten...
bubzchoc chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
great chapter
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Yay! I finally got around to reading! (Just a whole bunch of other stories to look forward to after this :D)

Anyway, I seriously love this. Strumpet is oddly adorable, and I loved the eyeless Druids. As for Arthur, Merlin and every other Character in this story... well, let's just say that your comic genius shines through a glowing purple monkey in a sea of normal monkeys XD Absolutely brilliant XD
scarymez101 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Brilliant chapter, as always )

Haha, I love how Gwen kept foiling Merlin's plans to get the fire going and I laughed so much when he burnt his head P... then felt bad cuz its Merlin (

Lol hope you update soon when you get back _

Mez x
Ringo'simaginarycat chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Haha! Gwen the amazing Blacksmith's Daughter! That was brilliant!
fernazab chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Hehe, men and their egos. Being a blacksmith's daughter doesn't do much for it.

We bet Merlin uses magic to light fires in Arthur's room all the time. The prince probably thinks his servant has mad fire-starting skills (without magic of course).
Paralelsky chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
He, he, he...I'm still giggling while writing this review. Loved this chapter!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Your stories always make me laugh! I loved this one! *grins* Awesome! I love it!

All of Merlin's attempts to Gwen's humming to make animals fall asleep! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
هذا المقال هو مضحك للغاية

أحبه

يرجى مواصلة قريبا
Musingsage chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
You have a quirky sense of humor, and a gift for puns. Both of which make this fic amusing and gives it the occasional face-palm moment.
bubzchoc chapter 8 . 7/31/2011