Reviews for Fallout
wolf of infinity chapter 26 . 1/8/2016
Gaah, I don't know where to start on this review.. how about.. THANK YOU for writing it and sharing it with us! I'm so ridiculously happy that I came acrods this huge, loveable story! It's got everything a good story needs (well, in my opinion anyway); angst, suspense, edge-of-the-seat-action, family and friendship, well writtn character and relationship development, a good and realistic plot, twists and turns, and fluffiness. Heck, I could probably find more things to add if I put my mind to it, but you get my drift.I freakin' loved it, yo! :D Long stories of great quality are somewhat rare gems to come across, and this is absolutely one of them! I'll be adding this to my faves, and will probably come back to read it again, for the pure aww-factor (both due to the Reno-angst, but mostly the great friendships between him and his friends) :) thank you ahain for writing this! You're awesome!
(Btw I apologize for spelling mistakes that might occur, I'm writing this on my phone at nearly 2 am, which id way too late for coordinating small keyboard buttons to big fingers, and also too late for me to bother going back and checking for errors ")
-Wolf
Tayashia chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
I love it! XD
Tayashia chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
T.T I really like your writing! You should do another story! XD
Tayashia chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
AGH! Can't read fast enough!
Tayashia chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
Dang it! And here I thought things were getting better!
Tayashia chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
AWWW! Yay!
Tayashia chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
o.o
Tayashia chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
ahhh... not good.
Tayashia chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
I love their conversation, it kind of finalize things for them. Or put it in black and white! LOL
Tayashia chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
I love it!
Tayashia chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
I love their little family they have... Ohh it inspires me! ohhh I have to remember this thought! XD
Tayashia chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
T.T NOOO! Not Reno! Ohh this is so not good for him!
Tayashia chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Awww! XD Three thumbs up... wait a sec I don't have three thumbs... hmmmm...
Tayashia chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
T.T Awww that was cute! XD Awww!
Tayashia chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Ahhh! I vote this to be the BEST chapter of the story... only... I haven't finished reading the other chapters... hmmm this could be a problem... hmmm... T.T