Reviews for Oenone's Choice
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/12
... though does Paris really deserve her?
Zombiez-R-Us chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
NORTHERN LIGHTS! GEINIUS!...(Don't know if I spelled that right...)
But yeah...I recently have been learning about Greek mythology in engrish class and we just finished reading "The Trojan War" from the book and I just felt...I duno...It didn't seem right. Paris seemed like a main charachter to me, and the fact that they didn't even go into much de-tail about his death, (And the fact that he died at all.)...Well...It kinda destroyed my intrest in the story...Espesially when that idiot, Menelaus, who, after all this time going after the cheating bitch who started it all... Once again...FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER.
I mean, think about it, for a second, really...T3T...How IDIOTIC can you get?
So yeah, I ended up trying to think up of different endings that would be a little more acceptable. Im actually writing my own fanfic on this subject...Soon...:3
laurose chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Enjoyable story with a really beautiful ending! Thank you for filling in the deficit. Homer isn't turning in his grave, he's smiling.
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
FINALLY got to this! Hallelujah!

This was hysterically funny, and very inventive...particularly liked Aphrodite checking herself out in Ares's shield; Athena musing over Zeus's beer gut, and Hera pointing out that Oenone is no more forgiving than she; and the final interview between Paris and Eos, now that Paris is a sadder and wiser man...

A great just-so-story from Greek Mythology for the Northern Lights!

Clio