Reviews for I Sleep With Your Old Shirts
I'mJustAWhisper chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
You write so good stories...i love your stories! Please dont ever stop writing!
MessageInTheRain chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awww..poor kurt...

amazing 8D
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This story broke my heart, which I was anticipating. But, I wasn't quite expecting a glimmer of hope being dangled in my face, before it was so rudely snatched away from me. Blaine was back, and granted they didn't work anything out, he was there and they were whole. And, just like that, he was gone away. Back to square one for Kurt. My heart aches for him.

Caitlin(:
xXtamaXx chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
*sobs loudly* I hated and live this all at once. My heart has been broken then healed then broken again all in one quick oneshot.
souvenirsfaits chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You should write a continuation from Blaine's POV, I'm curious as to where he stands on this situation:)
Lamplight chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
my endless cries.
KlaineLoverGleek chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Omg, this is soo good, but it made me cryy! :')
December Winds chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ok firstly...

*Kurt's bitch-face to the rest of for the lack of reviews*

Ok, secondly: if I were on my laptop and not my iPod I would be cheerfully dissecting this and yelling at you about how amazing this is.

Like srsly, certain parts just tore my hear apart, most notably, the mental image I got of Kurt curled up in Blaine's arm chair, with dark circles under his eyes and clutching the phone. That genuinely almost physically hurt. And the lack of resolution at the end was simply heartbreaking. It left me wanting more, yet being... Not happy or satisfied, but liking where you left it.

Absolutely stunning. :)
ImprobableAbnormality chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awwwh this was really, really angsty and sorta brings a tear to my eye, but well written too. Nice story :)