Reviews for Ms Dally: Cupid's Flame
Best story ever!
Vampswols4L chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
So hot!
Vampswols4L chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Wow amazing! So in love with your story already!
Vampswols4L chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This sounds amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Please finish...where are you :(
Twihardtothecore chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Omg! You need to upload like now! Lol jk upload whenever you want. But yah know soon would be nice.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
a bientot
TheBaconIsAwesomeness chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
oh my GOSH you have to finishthis story. I LOVE an E/Bstory, but i've only ever read them. it would be nice if thiswere a B/R (Bella/Riley) story
ma pau cullen chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Hi, I just want to tell you that I love you fic so far.
My little swan : mi pequeño cisne (right)
Mi cisne poco (wrong)
Dear one : querida (female) querido (male)
Farewelll : adios ( is not quite the hole meaning. But is what make more sense).
By this I not trying to ofend you, just to help you to make you fic better
Pridemunkeyz chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
What about the pedo Boss and boss's husband?
And is Bella ever gonna confess about James and Carlisle?
Pridemunkeyz chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
... O_O Bella gets around.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
... Bella has no control.
CCBTH chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
This story is confusing.. if bella can cheat with like 8 people when shes already screwing 4 then she shouldnt be so upset about alice leaving since she risked it all to screw nasty james. Also i thought alice and em were brother and sister so why wouldnt he know his other sister? That chapter seemed kinda pointless along with a few others.. also id feel left out if i was bella jasper and alice and rose and em share rooms and bella is just whatever? Its confusing..
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
You can not tell me that you just decided to stop writing this. I am on the edge of my seat wanting to know what is going to happen next. Then i see you haven't updated in forever. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME WANTING!