Reviews for Ebullition
Aon chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow this is a great story. I fear you may be pulling me over to the ItaDei dark side... :P (However I do think Ita-anything works!) I love how well you manage to get into the manga characters heads and write so non-OC. Its beautifully written and I do hope you find time to update it at some stage (After the amazing Fantasizing of course!)
Little Skie Kidd chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Please make more, your writing stlye is quite nice.
Oh, and I also want to see Deidara try to kick Sasori's butt...
Saiyasha Misamurai chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Absolutely, thoroughly incredible. I'm quite impressed; if there is more to be read, I will do so eagerly. I look forward to what comes.
Xtase chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Marvelous story, I do hope you haven't given it up. Simply delectable!
LilMurph chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love it! It's really interesting and I hope you add a second chapter, I was really getting into it and then it ended I can't wait to se what happens next
sakura-dropss chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I am really liking this story so far. I'm looking forward to an update :)
CMSensei chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I wanna read more! I will be waiting
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Your descriptions are very vivid and professional. You've described Deidara's emotions well, and you've kept all of them in character. The only thing I have to comment on is the length of the chapter. It might have been better if you split it into two parts. Other than that, you're doing great so far and I'm looking forward to reading more. (:
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Really excellent so far. You portrayed Deidara's fascination with Itachi well and Itachi is ever so mysterious. I think the story works best being more Deidara-centric, but I just can't help but wonder what's going on in Itachi's head. I suppose I'll just have to stick around to see what this "action" you speak of is. :) Again, good stuff.
ebrith chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Definately a good start - look forward to the next chapter!
pkmn 4 eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
plz update soon i love this story :)
Thechillyvampirewolfassasin chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is really good. I don't usully read these characters paired together mainly, but your story makes me want to read more of these fics and of your stories. Your a really good writer, and i hope to see more of this story. XOLOXOLO Werepire.
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Looks great so far! I like the characterizations and Deidara's spiel about his art, more often than not people write him in a childish and irritating way and you've pulled him off splendidly :) And I love Sasori, though he is my favourite character anyway :P Plus, great title! Very intriguing, yet gives off a sense of things to come (the action you mentioned perhaps? ;) ) I can't wait for more, especially if it is to be graphic and dark. Good luck with writing!
lilacorbs chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I LOVE this story so far. The first chapter was greeeeaat. Can't wait till the next one is posted. Consider me as a FAN 8D

YN.