Reviews for Pervading Potter
kellyshl chapter 39 . 4/1
First time reading it! Ya a lot of typos hahahah but it's okay~ cos it's still understandable XD you're funny~
Thank you for the most amazing harry potter fanfiction experience!
Binka chapter 37 . 11/19/2016
When I was a child and read 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' I spent hours in my wall cupboard hoping that if I sat there long enough I'd end up in Narnia. Sad I know, but I had a very active imagination. What is even sadder though is that after reading this story I got the urge to try again in hopes of ending up in the potterverse married to Fred Weasley. I was absolutely furious with you when it looked like you'd still let Fred die, so you can imagine how relieved I was when reading this last chapter to find him better than fine. Thanks for an excellent read and hours of entertainment.
Selenas chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
Slight note, Dementors were gone from Azkaban at the end of book 5, they deserted to join Voldemort with the breakout
Divergentprincess chapter 26 . 5/5/2016
When I first found this fanfic I loved it and read it many times. I even recommended it to some friends, but, sadly, I never reviewed. Today I felt the urge to read this story once again and I still loved it. I mean, sure it has some mistakes, but that didn't make me love it less than the first time I read it. Anyways, great story and I'm still totally looking foward to the epilogue :'( :).
Lavendor Queen chapter 39 . 4/9/2016
I just read this for the first time and now I want to read a chapter on the Weasley family POV of when the found out about the threats Ally had and why she broke up with Fred. I wanna read how they all felt... But it was a good story in total really, I loved every minute of it.
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
the damsel in distress chapter isn't loading
misherukuro chapter 39 . 12/21/2015
A very well written fic thanks for sharing it was a great read. ~,~
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
It saaddens me that this generation is so braindead they judge the quality of entertainment based on favorite characters then actual quality control. I shudder when they grow up to be book critics which will make reviews worthless. As the saying goes. Garbage in Garbage out.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/20/2015
I really liked this story, nice that the twins including Fred got attention. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/14/2015
oh my god, ok when you still killed off fred I was ready to scream bloody murder! but then I was like, "no you need to finish this and see what happens, the author cant be that cruel right?!" and im sooooo glad I did!
ps. the pirates of the Caribbean seen was perfect!
yet again chapter 39 . 6/22/2015
ali the Gryffindor chapter 39 . 5/23/2015
oh my frigging freaking beejesus babies I frigging loved this story so much and ah I think i'm in love with Alyssa and fred even though i've never actually met them I just loved your story so much just agh I cant even express my love for it. I loved everything about it but I was kind of mentally correcting a few spelling mistakes while reading so sorry if I come across as condescending but I think if I was you I would go back and correct a few mistakes but I still think this is like my fav story of all time . loved it hope your writing ,if you still are goes as well with your other stories ,sincerely alissa
X.AnimeLover7.X chapter 39 . 5/19/2015
Amazing story and extremely happy with the six you didn't kill off (Dobby, Hedwig, Fred, Sirius, Remus & Tonks) because to be honest, they are some of my fav characters and I don't see why they were killed off in the first place.
littlelapwing chapter 39 . 3/11/2015
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS! It is hilarious! Although it did keep me up until 4am on a school night :/ please post a sequel! I need some fluff! :D