Reviews for Never Fail
geauxtigersgirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
You have another well-written, tender story with Rex and Ahsoka. I like their strong friendship, worth dying for one another. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
MythicornofDestiny chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Nice story! There MUST actually be something between Rex and Ahsoka. They're perfect for each other!

Nice writing!
sonickidds chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
this story was great, poor rex though.
MIGEL 123122 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
good job
Ashley Tara chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was a fantastic piece! I enjoyed the way you portrayed Rex's emotions when the order was sent out. I also love how he has willing to die to protect Ahsoka. You captured their character well. Wonderful job, I hope Order 66 plays out just like this! :)
Slade1987 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hmm, another case where I suppose I should've read your longer piece first.

Since this has been removed from that though, I suppose it is of little concern.

Anyways, you once more get us into the head of the clone mind rather singularly and in most magnificent manner. So in short well played, and I look forward to exposing myself to your lengthier fiction.
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm watching! :D
ChildofLight chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow! You captured Rex perfectly!
Commenter chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
WOW! One of the BEST stories I've read on here( ); sure wish it were one question,why are one of genres on here Romance? BTW Ahsoka ROCKS!
Fox Scarlen chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Yet again, another brilliant job. ;)

I really enjoyed how you started off with Rex figuring out the best opportunity to kill Ahsoka, and then starting to delve into the order. The use of 'evil' was wonderful: it really brought home Rex's thoughts. I especially liked the montage of flashbacks, there, of Ahsoka, and of how, if she was so /good/ then, how could she suddenly be /evil/ now?

Very sad, but very realistic, that you had Rex actually gun down his brothers. This was actually a bit of a heartwrenching scene, as the reader sees both sides of the argument-the reader knows the clones are just following orders, but they also know that the Jedi are innocent-and so does Rex. I was a bit surprised by Rex's stand against the clones, though-I would have thought he might have acted a little more reluctantly, but given the situation, I can understand his urge for quick actions. Plus, are these newer men? I don't recognize the name Cull-is he an OC? In which case, it would be a bit easier for Rex to kill him and the others, more so if they were shinies-they may have been promising, but Rex likely hadn't gotten to know them all that well yet.

Naturally, Ahsoka has bad timing, though doesn't she always? xP Her reaction was very good, too, as I'm sure if you were to come back and find your captain killing his own men, it might be a bit of a shock. ;P

Rex supporting Ahsoka was very nice, at the end there, and his gruff, soldiery exterior is brought across very well.

One teeny tiny thing (not story-related)- I've noticed that, at times, you might write a sentence like this: "Do you know where Anakin is?" , she asked. Or in this story: "Stand down!" . Both the comma and the period after the question mark and exclamation point (in respective order) are unneccessary. It should be: "Do you know where Anakin is?" she asked, and "Stand down!" (without a period or anything. It's not needed, as it's already indicated that the sentence is concluded.

And then there's the paragraph display, with different characters talking in the same paragraph, but I believe you said that had already been pointed out to you in your other story.

Anyways, brilliant job! I can't wait to read more from you in the future!
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Not bad. Love the way Rex went against it and his thoughts on what evil is. Can't wait to see more from you.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was so good! I haven't read the other stories by you yet, but you wrote this so well that I had no problem following! Wonderful job! :)
Queen chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
A nice companion piece to 'To Each His Own', building on the ideas Rex began to form as a result of his discussion with Cut. It's so good to see Rex thinking through his situation and coming to his own conclusions and realizing he needs to make his own decisions in this situation. Orders are not always right, no matter what he's been taught.

Great snapshot of what could be going on in Rex's head when the order goes out!
Vanessa Gordon chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is really good! I really like the idea that Rex isn't a mindless idiot and can figure out for himself that the Jedi aren't evil! And you wrote it really well too! I look forward to reading this from Ahsoka's POV
Red Sentient Kyburi chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Pretty this your 1-st fan fic.?

If so,PM me for suggestions and pointers to help you improve on your writing.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!