Reviews for Ravaged Silk
lizndarcy chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Dude you stopped here?! You gotta finish this you can't leave us hanging like this it's really good I hope you finish this...
Leahnora1917 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
This is just an idea but if you wanted to continue, you could say that before they disapperated, Hermione- the brightest witch of her age, cast a memory charm on the camp. That way, when The Trio and Lead Snatcher are gone- Scabior can come back, be seen in public, get things for the group with his gold, play both sides, make the love triangle thicker, etc. Just a thought! Hope I haven't stepped on any toes, I loved your story- it's the only one of Hermione and Scabior on this site.
Leahnora1917 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
It's such a teasing first chapter, I love it! MORE- I have to read MORE!
JaneA0202 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
its good that he loves her (even though he still thinks of her as a mudblood), but everything is going very fast, its not very realistic..plus that chapters are quite short just makes it more weird. I thought that it will take at least five-seven chapters for them to really fall in love...this is very fast and unrealistic...
Obsessed-Til-Death-Do-I-Depart chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Please continue...You must! Please, for us lover's of this pairing and story, as well as those(like myself) who get their will to go on from this stuff. BTW, great story, and yes, I do know I'm a pathetic drama queen.
SweetiePieSaysHi chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Love it, will you write more? Can't wait.
jg24 chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
im new to this pairing but i love it. i like how hes protective of her and willing to change for her. plz dont let this be the last chapter.
Preciossa chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hi! New reader!

I love this fic. I need read next chapter soon, please. Update soon, please. I really love this pairing!
Dirty.Things chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
This better not be the last chapter, missy! I love how protective he is of her. That's really cool. Keep writing, gorgeous!

Rory
Dirty.Things chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow, I really love this! This is a great start! I can't wait to read the rest.

Rory
emilyjasmine chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Hey, yeah, we can talk about it in English (: but you cannot stop your story here. It feels like it needs to have a better ending, there are questions being left, mainly what's gonna happen? It's good though (:
emilyjasmine chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Hey, its gonna be a happy ending yeahh? like voldy's gonna go mouldy, yeahh? cause it'd suck if he didn't :L

It's actually really good, keep me posted :P
JaneA0202 chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
when I read the summary, I expected something different. But this is not bad, its interesting, except that I find Hermiones behaviour a bit weird. I really hope that Harry and Ron escaped from Malfoy Manor...and that Scabior will change and really fall in love with her, so they can be together in the end and not in Azkaban (Scabior). And I dont like that he calls her little hare, thats pervy.
AccioBeer chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Typically don't read this pairing but I'm loving it so far! Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!