Reviews for Please Leave A Message
FluffyLoveMama chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Cute
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Sweetheart , about your note. I'm so sorry. I know it hurts. But it gets better. If you want to talk , I'm always here. My friend too took her own life a few years ago. So I have a little idea as to how it feels.
Anyways , the fic is AMAZING :D
Keep writing!
Love and support from India
Live long and prosper
*Vulcan salute*
bbb136 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
:D Love it!
Serena Eva chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh man the progression of this story is great!

Sorry to hear about your friend.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Those were flippin' hilarious, especially the last one.

I was very sorry to read about your friend. I hope you are coping well. Take care.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww! .
iDevalu chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Haha xD

Cute ending
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That's a very Spck thing to do. I was really expecting him to change his voicemail if only because of Jims constant bugging about it. I love that he didn't though, it's funnier that way. I was able to tell what was going on in this story at all times and that's not somethig I can always say. Anyway it was good, funny and well paced. I really liked the idea of it, very cute. Especially the little bit at the end with Jim calling him from sickbay while McCoy wasn't paying attention.

Also, this may seem crude to say but I hope you're feeling at least alittle better and that I think you should take as much time as you need and do whatever it takes to find comfort.

Also I love you, have a cookie you beautiful writer you. This story cracked me UP! -taclkes-
JemCarstairs chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
aweeesoome! could u do one for kirks communicator and spock leaving messages?
shedoc chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
hey - hope you're doing better (as per your author notes)

just a quick review to say this was quite funny and -sometimes more importantly - well written. you could totally get a sense of what the background for each call was as well as the status of their friendship/relationship at the time

and spock was so saving some of those messages to listen to again!
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I don't know why but I just read this! I am so sorry about your friend. I pray that you are coping well. I just wanted to let you know that this story was so cute and adorable. I can totally picture Kirk doing this. You are an amazing writer and your stories make me very happy : ) Please take care of yourself.
Freedom chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
GREAT STORY! I hope you make another one. Sorry about your friend. :(
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I am very sorry to hear about your friend. Thank you for sharing a great an funny story with us, I hope your writing helps you process everything right now.
kototyph chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is so damn cute. SO. DAMN. CUTE! I love fics in nontraditional formats.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
haha wow just wow nice job