Reviews for The Pam Factor
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Just stumbled upon your stories and am playing catch up. This one was so gorgeous and sexy. I love the whole idea of it and would so love to read more in the future. :)
texican2436 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Damn, never thought pam would teaach eric something, that wss seriously hot! :K
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm panting.

I just can't even begin to comprehend how you do that.

hearttorn chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I 3 you, and your dirty, dirty mind. Make room for me next to you in the gutter. ;)
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
TriceNorthman chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love Pam! You already know that, haha. A fucking awesome story and the threesome...I'm speechless after reading it! Nice work! ;)
girlyj2727 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
One! Great story.
opalsfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ha ha ha! 2 reviews in one day! Ok I LOVED it! Coming from a pretty open bi-sexual female I think you did a marvelous job! Really if you happen to have it in you you could always do another... you know if you need help message me I can give you some content ideas (I have had a bit of a wild life) some people in my past would be shocked to find out about my life, not that I'm sharing with them. :)

So um yeah more please! (abject begging)

jade012 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Whoa! That's some serious stuff. Thanks for the tips, by the by! There was some stuff I didn't know! HA! Very hot & entertaining.
artzannie25 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
i may just have to try some of that out.. thoroughly entertaining to say the least :P
Deathless Insanity chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was amazing! It was very hot and had me wishing I was Sookie incredibly bad! Yous should write a sequel to this! I would enjoy reading it!
lozzie84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Man that was hot! like give me a fire extinguisher hot! any chance of a sequel? pretty please?
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very nice
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very nice
Malursy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
WOW. That was amazing. Very well-written. For whatever reason, I can only fully enjoy the stories that don't have a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes. Not only was the smut great, but you wrote it in a way that I especially enjoy lol. Great job! :D