Reviews for Former Glory
Wow kensi very clearly only wants deels for his money
In the future please focus some more on the Callen and sams bomd with deeks i get its a kensi (alittle) deeks focused but their bond with deeks outshines kensi BS behaviour
Ugh kensi pisses me of sooo fucking much with the way you write her i think im done with this
Ok stop with the kensi BS its old now
No one cares if you like it you weren't there to have his back in the first place so your opinion doesn't mattwr kensi
If he loves her his gonna let her treat him like fucking shit just because shes mad are you fucking stupid! if SHE loved him she wouldn't fucking takw her bullshit out on him and HE shouldn't have to deal with it.

His better of without her and kensi meeds to grow the fuck up shes probably the one to fuck jack up with her contorlling abusive ways shes a BULLY
For some reason people seem to thing gay densi fans are deeks fans.

We all know densj fans are JUST kensi fans hense why every fucking story with densi in is all about KENSI KENSI KENSI and poor deeks is always the second thought used for emotion comic relief and to mostly be a bad guy so kensi can play victim.

Im done with ncis fanfics ita clear deeks doesnt have any other REAL fans.
Why is this on a deeks community? Clearly gonna be a KENSI focused pile of shit like all other bullshit so called ncis Fanfictions!
UnlikelyOne chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Hi M.K.

It seems that Personal Questions has been deleted. You keep mentioning it, but it is not here to peruse. :) Too bad. I'm enjoying your writing. And now on to Former Glory.

U.O.
ananova chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
Glad he's okay, your bunnies really need to let up on the Deeks maiming, just a little. But great story. I really like how while you focus on Deeks and Kensi, you still manage to include the whole team. Glad Sam's back with his family, will Callen find someone special soon? I guess I'll find out as I continue to read this series. Thanks so much for sharing.
NCISVILLE chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter! Terrific story. It was all around lovely. Can't wait to read the next.
NCISVILLE chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
Welll its about time! Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
Finally I can leave this awful atmosphere. Densibat long last
NCISVILLE chapter 29 . 11/2/2013
Ha funny. Silent Saturday. Great chapter.
NCISVILLE chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
Oh no. Please don't. I need Densi before this story ends.