Reviews for Open
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
"You're not as broken as you think you are."

For some reason, I LOVE that line! And this is so well written~ Awesome fic on these two. You got their characters perfect :D
strider-of-porcupines chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
maaaan i wish the game would let me do this

good stuff bro
gitadine chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awwww. :)
Ronadir chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh, this story is wonderful. KeRose's words were spot-on. Very nice story.
KeRose chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wow. I swear, your writing skills get better and better after every fic I read.

From a grammatical point of view, no mistakes that I saw wahtsoever, and the diction for all your descriptive moments, fit perfectly. Try as I may, I couldn't even find a word that you may have misused or misconveyed an emotion. Everything was well thought out.

Particularly this paragraph, beginning with "Chie wasn't sure how long she had been staring, ..." and ending on "...Chie hissing slightly at the pain the movement brought."

I literally had goosebumps when I read that.

God, you don't know how badly I wish I could write like you. D

And from a narrative perspective, everything flowed well. Correct me if I am wrong, (its been awhile since I first played P4) but the little part in the beginning before the Team showed up was all your making, right? It was a bit hard for me to discern it from the actual gamescript, so that's a plus.

Actually, now that I do recall the game more, wasn't Chie the first person to introduce herself to Souji? Ahh, now I think I'm beginning to understand where SoujiChie shippers are coming from. Finally. lol.

Speaking of romance between Souji and Chie, to me, the ending was a bit ambiguous as to whether Souji wants to be romantically interested in Chie, make it kinda one-sided Chie obviously from the before the break. Then again, Souji is always portrayed aloof like that.

So overall, awesome fic as usual. Love, love, love your stuff. Keep it up and I'll see you next time.

Have a Nice Day :)