Reviews for Over
1tinac chapter 1 . 3/4
Then why goodbye ?
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Im confused. who the fuck was talking? clearly it was edward leaving, so what did jazz do we need more on this one honeychild.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
oh NOOOoooooooooo. You have to write MORE on this one! Maybe, them getting back together? Pleeeeasse. OMG... this starts too good!
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Heartbreaking and hot at the same time...but that's what I love to read.

This oneshot deserves a prequel and even a sequel...just want to know why they are separating.

Why did I assume it was Edward...?
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
What? Why? Poor boys.

Repeating myself from your other entry, but as long as you use these quickies to release some of this angst, I think I'll be okay. Just keep it away from the Sleeves boys :-)
marie chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
you didnt say why he was leaving.
naelany chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ack! Why?
Tendarts chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh man! I am soooo not a fan of Angst, but I just couldn't help myself and had to read this. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Very well done! Glad it was a Quickie, I can't handle to much sadness!

Groetjes!

xox Linda
Xoti chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
aww why is jasper always getting left feeling sad :(
featherme chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I liked that you didn't reveal the character names throughout the story although we know who's who.

Life is not always HEA and your writing really brought to life those feelings of gut wrenching pain when you know this is the end of your relationship. Now I need a good cry or a hug though. :)

xo
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Copying my review over from the contest. This entry really stayed with me x

This is good work.

I've no idea why he is leaving but the emotion feels real. I hope you plan to write more so we can learn what has come between them.
Carlyemm chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh wow. I need to know why he left! Wonderfully written though
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awww,so sad! Why do they have to part?
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NNNNOOOOOO! "TEARS" "SOBBING" SAY IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! IF THEY LOVE FOREVER WHY DID THEY PART? You had me at over.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
WHYYYYYYYYY? They were both so sad, why was it goodbye? Beautifully written, I could feel their pain, but I desperately want to know why it was goodbye!