Reviews for Enough
TwilightAddict37 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Enjoyed, indeed. ;)
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Damn, that's so sad. I feel for Jasper and doesn't Edward believe in aftercare?

LL
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was so sad! Poor jasper! And poor I feel worse for jasper. But great short, shot. Melissa
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Well, it wouldnt be the first time ive heard of a man thats gay or bi with a secret life. sure at home he has a great job, wife, maybe kids, but little do they know that he is secretly gay and fucking someone else. personally its still cheating in my book even if its with the same sex your doing it with. hes still fucking someone that isnt his wife or partner. its a great story and well wrote, but it hits home for me because i too was once someones little dirty secret. my love had a girlfriend soon to be wife and was secretly with me. i knew it was wrong, yet i was stupid enough to think i would be enough and he would leave her to be with me. the more i think about it, it was fear that kept him from coming out as gay and i understand that. i once was fearful. personally i hate labels. straight, gay, bi...for me its the person not there sex. well, needless to say i wisened up and basically said as much to him, but i took years to muster the courage to do so, but i did. i asked him point blank if he was going to leave her to be with me and he said no. he couldnt. also the more i think about it i think he was liking having the wife at home and then me on the side to explore that other part of him that he felt was to wrong to admit to. so i left.

for jazz, i feel for him and understand his situation. hes being dominated by edward and needs that domination. hes also very much in love with edward and waits. hopefully waits that one day edward will come to him and remain with him. sooner or later jazz will grow weary of the waiting and long to live his life. a life where is not a dirty secret to be kept. then it will be in edwards ball court. he'll need to decide where his heart truly lies. with his wife living a false marriage and cheating on his wife or with jazz.

but it was a great story. short and sweet.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
ooh Damn! At first, reading it I thought it lacked the feeling that other stories had that I love. Then, at the end, my heart stopped! LOVED this!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
So heartbreaking.

As long as you keep the heartache here and away from the Sleeve boys, I think I'll be okay :-)
naelany chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
don't know who to feel sorrier for :-(
Tendarts chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh so sad, my heart breaks a little for Jasper. Your writing is wonderful as always! I enjoy everthing you write, even if it is a Quickie ;).

Groetjes!

xox Linda
Xoti chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
awww poor jasper

so sad

thanks for sharing
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Love your writing style, but this didn't leave me with a good feeling. Sad, depressing.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow! that was sad, poor Jasper.
featherme chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Love your writing but oh, how sad for Jasper!

xo
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Copying my review over from the contest x

This is so sad.

The idea of the connection between them being only temporary for Edward is awful. The way he leaves immediately afterwards to go back to his wife and the rest of his life feels hollow and hopeless.
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awesome, how one line can change a story! Great work!

Edit: Bringing my reviews over to your pages as well ;)

This had one of my votes, loved it xx
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
You have all your guys brokenhearted! Why? still luv your writing!